The Commanders are bringing in Joe Burrow and Tua for meetings

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:huh: Not sure what you mean here. DL is probably the Skins' strongest position, personnel-wise. If I'm mistaken they have 4-5 1st rounders. This is why they make consider trading down. They could probably trade down and find 2-3 starters at other needed positions. Not to mention, Riveria's D in Carolina produced most of it sacks from the interior ( DT Short was the leader) DL. I'm not saying they shouldn't draft Young ( appears too good to pass up) but they'll likely have to trade or bench one of their former 1st rounders.

If it were me i'm taking Tua unless I am 100% sold on Haskins..

Then Chase Young is really just too good at the most premium position on the field that isn't a QB.

It would take a ton for me to come off that pick if I was Washington.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
BTW....everything I've heard/read, they highly disappointed with Haskins so far. If you read Riveria and Doug Williams comments, most centers around immaturity and work ethic. They seem to question how bad he want it........

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If it were me i'm taking Tua unless I am 100% sold on Haskins..

Then Chase Young is really just too good at the most premium position on the field that isn't a QB.

It would take a ton for me to come off that pick if I was Washington.

Agree 100%......walk away with either Tua or Young and bite the bullet and trade one of your former 1st rounders.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
BTW....everything I've heard/read, they highly disappointed with Haskins so far. If you read Riveria and Doug Williams comments, most centers around immaturity and work ethic. They seem to question how bad he want it........
That's the question with him to me. I didn't like him at all coming out, but he did show ability at times last year. He's got a good arm. I just don't know if he has the maturity and drive to put it all together. He puts off sort of a Jameis Winston vibe to me.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i hope they don't take Tua...don't wanna deal with him over the next decade.