The Commanders D is a lot like the Saints D

texbumthelife

Reaction score
To beat the Saints you HAVE to pound the rock a D keep Brees off the field. You also have to play mistake free.

I think our running game gives us a chance against anyone as long as we stay committed to it.

endersdragon

Reaction score
To beat the Saints you HAVE to pound the rock a D keep Brees off the field. You also have to play mistake free.

I think our running game gives us a chance against anyone as long as we stay committed to it.
I somewhat have to disagree. They are one of the best teams against the rush. I think we have to run the ball consistently and effectively, but we can't be afraid to pass the ball.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Good against the run bad against the pass. There is just one key difference. The Saints on average allow 4 more points per game... If we can put 35 on the Saints I think we have a chance. We have to run it well, but not be afraid of the pass.
Sometimes those stats are misleading because greater teams like Saints often have the lead and teams have to abort the run to attempt to catch up.

endersdragon

Reaction score
The Falcons would have had them tonight if they had just held onto the ball in the red zone.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We're going to need 13 guys on defense. They are going to run screens to kamara all day.