The commisioner can overturn the result of a game if there is an eggregious enough error

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
It looks interesting, but I don’t know what it means, if anything.
It seems like the official that was on the play is waving off another official who presumably was expecting a call to be made on the play.
It was just released, so I added it to the thread. Perhaps it is evidence of intentionally not making the call?!
I hardly care now, with so much time passing. And to be clear, I personally never really cared too much. Football ends for me once Dallas loses. And I hate both these teams. :) But it is interesting.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems like the official that was on the play is waving off another official who presumably was expecting a call to be made on the play.
It was just released, so I added it to the thread. Perhaps it is evidence of intentionally not making the call?!
I hardly care now, with so much time passing. And to be clear, I personally never really cared too much. Football ends for me once Dallas loses. And I hate both these teams. :) But it is interesting.
I thought it looked more like he was asking the other official if he saw something different, but I don’t think there is enough in this video to know if it is either way or something’s else.

Edit that - after looking again, it does seem more your way, but still there isn’t enough in this video to know.

kskboys

Reaction score
I thought it looked more like he was asking the other official if he saw something different, but I don’t think there is enough in this video to know if it is either way or something’s else.

Edit that - after looking again, it does seem more your way, but still there isn’t enough in this video to know.
That would make too much sense and point toward shenanigans.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Saints-fans-whining-about-the-refs-e1548092943935.jpg

mmohican29

Reaction score
This doesn’t make sense becaipuse it is the college system that ensures a “determined outcome-W or L”. The NFL system allows for a tie.

That's the one part that I would change. I also think it would be incredible to kick a field goal with with 3 seconds left on the clock left for the other team's guaranteed possession. This is probably not possible.

Last edited:

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
waste of a thread. WONT HAPPEN.:laugh:

Meh, nor should it. I am old enough to remember no instant replay. I'm sure a lot of you on here are too. It was nice truthfully. Sure, they butchered stuff but they usually made up for it. My gosh, too many dang replays and stoppages now. So the Saints got a bad call...there's stuff going on every play. The Rams were the better team...on the ROAD no less.