The Cowboys are a 6.5 favorite against the Saints.

AtlCB

Reaction score
This line seems a little high to me. I think the Cowboys will win, but it will be a very close game.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
AtlCB;1211137 said:
This line seems a little high to me. I think the Cowboys will win, but it will be a very close game.

I'm not so sure that it will be that close. I totally respect what the Saints have done, but our offense is every bit as good as theirs is and our defense is an order of magnitude superior to theirs. Combine that with playing at Texas Stadium, I think we take this game by 2 touchdowns or more.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
AtlCB;1211137 said:
no way dude, we will win by 20, romo is gonna make up for sunday's average performance....sunday night...texas stadium...crowd will be nutts...the saint's are gonna finally play a "real" team....my prediction...
Cowboys 32
Saints 10

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
AtlCB;1211137 said:

Seems about right to me. We are playing a team w/ almost 0 defense and that hasn't beaten a team above .500. Wouldn't surprise me if Dallas pounds them.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Cowboys#1
Thats it only 32 no way we are going to unload ! But I like your spirit

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1211166 said:
Cowboys#1
Thats it only 32 no way we are going to unload ! But I like your spirit
i just think their defense is thier weak point....30 should be no problem...they are a good team so it will be a tough game.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
AtlCB;1211137 said:

See I told you the Cowboys were overrated.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I totally respect the Saints and don't think we're going to simply show up and win. BUT, I do think we win by at least 10 points. They really haven't beaten anyone, that's just a fact.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211285 said:

Well you started out good and respectful ..... and now you are a full fledged Troll.

:bang2:

Start Bragging when your team has a history other than being the "sob" story from last year.

cowboyed

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1211164 said:
were gonna make brees look like archie

We are going to depluralize Brees' last name and turn him into Brie (close enough) a stinky semi-soft French cheese.

Au revoir.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
Ozzu;1211143 said:
I'm not so sure that it will be that close. I totally respect what the Saints have done, but our offense is every bit as good as theirs is and our defense is an order of magnitude superior to theirs. Combine that with playing at Texas Stadium, I think we take this game by 2 touchdowns or more.

Yeah me too, I think the Saints have done a great job this year of getting a good team together, Kudos to Dallas brewed and refined Sean Peyton. With that being said, I still think that their OL is not that good and I believe, just like many Saint's fans on their forum said, their secondary is going to allow Romo to have a career day stat.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
Hollis Thomas suspended for 4 games.
Will Smith is Out.

Reggie Bush, Joe Horn and Marques Coltson are questionable.

Dallas Home game. Only 6.5 points. This game is a slam dunk.

Saints 31 Cowboys 10

I think my eye patch is cutting off my circulation to my head.

Aikbach

Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211285 said:
If the Cowboys are overrated was does that say about the Saints? A window dressing away from being the Aints again next season?

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211651 said:
Hollis Thomas suspended for 4 games.
Will Smith is Out.

Reggie Bush, Joe Horn and Marques Coltson are questionable.

Dallas Home game. Only 6.5 points. This game is a slam dunk.

Saints 31 Cowboys 10

I think my eye patch is cutting off my circulation to my head.

I'll take the Saints and the points.

Cowboys 27 Saints 21

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Julius Jones GO OFF in this one. He's long over due and he seems to shine in night/national games. It's time for him to crack 1000 yards.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
I think we win big here. There is a reason so many of our castoffs are starting for the Saints. They could not start here. That begs to question.......