The Cowboys are a dumb team

mmillman

Reaction score
Constant penalties and turnovers at bad times particularly from the offense.
Gurode, Adams, Romo, Owens, Proctor, Columbo all had stupid penalties, turnovers or missed assignments.

Dallas would win the Superbowl if they cut the mental mistakes in 1/2.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
:lmao2: sad when someone is no invested in trying to find the bad about every win

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
mmillman;2493833 said:
Gurode, Adams, Romo, Owens, Proctor, Columbo all had stupid penalties, turnovers or missed assignments.

To their credit, there was ALOT of ticky tac calls made on Dallas today. If they made one small mistake, the flags flew.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tragic thread on a night where they had no turnovers.

You're going to take some lumps. Hope you have thick skin.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

Sorry....you cant ruin my WINNING high!!!:starspin :starspin :bow: :bow: :) :)

Batman

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

***????? I guess you missed how the refs were sticking it to Dallas, but were constantly overlooking penalties the Giants committed. Like some of the late hits on Romo, illegal hands to the face. And with our sacks, pressures and such, do the refs ever call holding on other teams? I find this rather disturbing since it happens a lot.

Uh, just to let you know there were no turnovers by Dallas in this game. I am not sure what game you watched. Proctor is about the only one who deserves some hatin right now.

We won, and while it was a big win and there are still 2 huge games left to play, at least enjoy this win. Geez.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Hostile;2493851 said:
Tragic thread on a night where they had no turnovers.

You're going to take some lumps. Hope you have thick skin.

I see what he's saying. I'm lovin the win just as much as anyone but we all know the these mistakes will mark the end if they can't be corrected. I mean the penalties tonight (while some were BS) were all over the place..

Either way, great game by the 'boys. This is a HUGE hurdle. If they win out, they are going to the Superbowl, no questions asked.

This team is incredibly hot right now, and the Steelers are the luckiest team in the world.

sbark

Reaction score
even Madden was puzzled on alot of the calls........ticky tac came up alot with him........

cut em' down by 50%

robjgrif

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

No more drama please... This team needs to work on all of the issues above. Otherwise great win!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No turnovers by the offense. 8 sacks by the defense. When we needed to make plays, we did on both offense and defense. How can anybody complain after tonight's game.

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

:yousuck: :zipit: :yousuck: :zipit: :yousuck: :zipit: :yousuck:

Mansta54

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

Dude that was a big W. Save this crap for another day and enjoy the win...:rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What penalties did Romo and TO have? I saw Witten have 2. Point is we won the game. That's all that matters. The Cowboys in recent weeks have been pretty good about toning the penalties down. I thought we also got some tough ones though. Especially the interference calls and the one on Witten for blocking.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yeah they make too many mistakes but dude we still won convincingly. Enjoy it and worry tomorrow. You get to bask in a big victory until tomorrow.

And this defense is not getting its due.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2493951 said:
No turnovers by the offense. 8 sacks by the defense. When we needed to make plays, we did on both offense and defense. How can anybody complain after tonight's game.

Obviously, someone can, and did. Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

BTW, Ed Werder... You are a laughing stock!!! :lmao2:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The penalty issue drives me nuts. Some were bad calls tonight, but a lot of it is just lack of concentration. We've had the same penalty issues since Parcells was here. So, I'm not sure it's really coaching either.

kbman

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

:ralph: