The Cowboys are a dumb team

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
NedStark;2494015 said:
God I wish Romo wouldn't turn it over for one game..

surprise!!! he didn't turn it over... I'd say after last week that was a drastic improvement:laugh1:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Flozell is deaf in his right ear IIRC so I am surprised he doesn't false start as often as he does. But the team isn't dumb it is a little undisciplined.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:
Constant penalties and turnovers at bad times particularly from the offense.
Gurode, Adams, Romo, Owens, Proctor, Columbo all had stupid penalties, turnovers or missed assignments.

Dallas would win the Superbowl if they cut the mental mistakes in 1/2.

Several of those calls were pretty lame, and the game was clearly one-sided in the officiating.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2494547 said:
Several of those calls were pretty lame, and the game was clearly one-sided in the officiating.
There is no doubt about that. I couldn't believe some of the stuff that was and wasn't called.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Its the pre-snap penalties that are killing us. What did we have...4 false starts and an offsides on the defense?

Thats -25 yards without running a play. I don't care how good you play, that is pathetic.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:
Gurode, Adams, Romo, Owens, Proctor, Columbo all had stupid penalties, turnovers or missed assignments.

we gotta get to the play offs first. What was Romo and Owens penalties? proctor just sucks.

JBond

Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

There were some penalties early but the defense again bailed them out. I am excited! This defense is good enough to win a championship. It's been a long time since I have felt any comfort level with the defense. They seem (knock on any wooden thing around you) to be very good. I believe the offense will come around to match the intensity of the defense.

If Romo and company play error free, they will win.

links18

Reaction score
It was a huge win, but we were very sloppy doing it. We haven't made any progress on cutting down the penalties in years, no reason to think that will change by Saturday. We did cut down the turnovers on a night when Romo was under near constant pressure, so that's a positive. Garrett's play calling left a little to be desired at times though.....

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
mmillman;2493833 said:

:huh:

No Fumbles + No Int. = No Offensive Turnovers.

links18

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2494761 said:
:huh:

No Fumbles + No Int. = No Offensive Turnovers.

The safety was pretty bad, if not technically a turnover....

Reaction score
On a night when the team wins, yet another thread about something they didn't do right. How about saying they have to work on a few things, instead of a silly thread...

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
links18;2494777 said:
The safety was pretty bad, if not technically a turnover....

You're right, the safety was bad. But let's stick with the technically not a turnover, for right now. Keep this positive.:)