The Cowboys have become the ugly stepchild of DFW sports

Zordon

Reaction score
DFW dominants high school sports in the state. DFW has great individual athletes like Sha'Carri Richardson/Scottie Scheffler. FC Dallas soccer club consistently develops top US soccer talent. Arlington even has another football champion..in the XFL.

Only the Cowboys are not carrying their weight in this city. :mad:

jsb357

Reaction score

I like Brad Sham however...

If the only time fans can be happy is when their team is playing for a championship, those fans
(IMO) are missing the joy of the journey, which is where the real richness is.

How about seriously contending sir. Is that too much to ask?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
And Cowboys media are sensitive about it.

Brad must post here. Tired about hearing about the journey. Always making excuses for why this organization falls short. I'm not even talking about winning it all. We can't even stumble into an NFC championship game. The Lions and Commanders will get to one before us and then we can have the biggest choke artist title all to ourselves.

Mannix

Reaction score
That comment by Brad "The" Sham was right on cue....one of the biggest shills in town....embarrassing attempt at defending this nearly three (3) decade long mess.

T-RO

Reaction score
I agree w/Brad Sham 100%.

If you are angry, miserable and bitter with...
12-5
12-5
4-2

Something is missing with the fan's approach.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Brad T should have mentioned we have the 5th longest Conference Championship drought in the NFL.

Only Detroit, Washington, Cleveland, and Miami have gone longer and not by much. Everyone but Washington probably has a shot to make it this year.

Washington just had to kick out its owner before anything could happen again. Hint. Hint.