Audio: The Cowboys Made Some monster Moves - Pat McAfee Show

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sounds like this guy has been keeping up with the gist of things. Jerry wants to keep Dak but seems unsure what to do about it with his expense account being somewhat limited. We'll see what the future holds for a team and its leaders who seem to be hoping for something good to happen. Stay tuned. ;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
My first time to hear this guy. But he surely has some nice things to say about this off season. And his comments about Garrett are funny.

did pat take a breath and at the end of 10mins he didnt really say anything..it was summary lof what we all know already..

yet he failed to mention Jerry and stehen offered dak like 5 deals the last 2 seasons and Dak turned them down, the other players that signed did NOT turn thers down and daks was double any of the new deals that were signed.. so lets seek the ral truth Dak doesnt have deal because both parts couldnt agree but the Jonses out soem very fair offers on the table..period..they ddi not ignore or reject dak..hard feelings, seriously Daks making 31.4 on the FT thats the first 2.5 seasons of Zekes deal.. let that sink in..OKAYYYYY lol

Dak had nice offers he turned down,. let go lay we actually have defense and STs this year

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah lol that guy is hard to listen to !
and the way he brown nosed jerry, I think he wants to work for jerry.
Didnt say anything we havent heard here.

cern

Reaction score
That will be both the first and last time i will listen to this guy. I heard nothing of substance. Sounded like he was kissing Jerry's posterior in hopes of landing a job.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
He has already been replaced. He isn’t even on the team.
Shows ya how much attention I've been giving this off season.......or last season for that matter. Apologies. Just burnt out after a lot of "hope" Jerry sells for the last quarter of a century.

brymatt94

Reaction score
That will be both the first and last time i will listen to this guy. I heard nothing of substance. Sounded like he was kissing Jerry's posterior in hopes of landing a job.
This wasn't McAfee's best but he's usually a fun listen. He has great anecdotes about his time in the league. And he was one hell of a punter.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
A former hater with a show talking junk about Jerry? Shocking!! Dude should read up on the Cowboys history if he is going to knock Jerry and the franchise.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
clueless on the history of the cowboys. fan base and 'americas team' was created way before jones became owner.
I was going to post the exact same same thing. I don’t know how old he is, but he’s apparently ignorant of the fact that we became America’s Team in the 70’s.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
clueless on the history of the cowboys. fan base and 'americas team' was created way before jones became owner.
Yep, after I heard that the guy lost all credibility.