Video: The Cowboys Must Focus on the Offensive & Defensive Line

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Oh great fan of scarlet fast pony solid circle spirit! The powerful words spoken from yer' tribal medicine man have lifted my darkened spirit to the heights where eagles fly, my beating heart within my chest to pound as like the thunderous hooves of the buffaloe herds of old(ya,it was of the retelling of that great & mighty warrior Larry Allen's legendary fierceness in past battles of old)

I enjoyed the ghost dance as much or more than most around here & I've not once denied nor omitted the fact that the '0' line is due for some early gifting of war ponies/ white eyes extra bullets, as that video made me feel all warm,fuzzy & about as tired like when my 3 squaws are in need of no longer feeling anxious at night within the circle of life confines of my elk hide Lodge as we catch our breathe while laying back upon the soft furred ground with the faint glow of banked coals casting happy shadows up and out into the wandering spirits nighttime domaino_O

:thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
don't reach
don't draft guys donning cast
don't draft diva's
don't let "the most twitter followers" be the deciding factor in close decisions.
don't draft speed for speed sake, draft football players.
May I add..

Do not draft projects like LBers who have catostrophic knee injuries that will never really heal.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
May I add..

Do not draft projects like LBers who have catostrophic knee injuries that will never really heal.
The fierce warrior #54 has donned his war paint & is hobbling around in search of his quiver of war arrows as his most recent 'vision'
Has revealed unto him the disparaging verbally pointed as sharp as any braves scalp of a red haired white eye's adorned war lance in yer' wordso_O

Chrispierce

Reaction score
They do need it addressed,but I don’t think it changes the need priorities. It’s still a (no particular order) LB,T/G,WR,S,DT/DE situation for them. They’ve got too many fires to put out at once. At least they picked up Ealy and Flemming’s to help mitigate the line depth,and one of those sides should get a good player in the draft,. But any combination of those positional picks will be of needed relief. I’m looking at next year where Dallas has more breathing room to work with,where some of those pressing rocks will get hammered out,something like a....DT,DT,S....ohhhhhhhh yes.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Rofl. How he managed to stretch the same opinions with no technical analysis, over 20 minutes with sprinkled in Zeke highlights is impressive.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rofl. How he managed to stretch the same opinions with no technical analysis, over 20 minutes with sprinkled in Zeke highlights is impressive.

The guy is a clown.

Unfortunately there really is a Sucker Born every Minute and they all flock to these type of videos.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Oh great fan of scarlet fast pony solid circle spirit! The powerful words spoken from yer' tribal medicine man have lifted my darkened spirit to the heights where eagles fly, my beating heart within my chest to pound as like the thunderous hooves of the buffaloe herds of old(ya,it was of the retelling of that great & mighty warrior Larry Allen's legendary fierceness in past battles of old)

I enjoyed the ghost dance as much or more than most around here & I've not once denied nor omitted the fact that the '0' line is due for some early gifting of war ponies/ white eyes extra bullets, as that video made me feel all warm,fuzzy & about as tired like when my 3 squaws are in need of no longer feeling anxious at night within the circle of life confines of my elk hide Lodge as we catch our breathe while laying back upon the soft furred ground with the faint glow of banked coals casting happy shadows up and out into the wandering spirits nighttime domaino_O

:thumbup:
Bro..

That was beautiful.

Couldn't agree more.

But can you send me the Cliff Notes.

I need to make some notes in the margins so I can ask you some questions about this post.

Hahahahahaaaaaa

:muttley: