The Cowboys need a #2 reciever

SacredStar

Reaction score
A good #2 would be a great help.

But we let a #3 destroy us today, so will it actually make that much of a difference?

Our guys have to get separation, someway....somehow.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2330550 said:
It's amazing that teams with average CBs can take TO and Witten out of a game, and the other jokers can't beat their man.

On the other hand our highly paid CBs play way off the opposing recievers and get beat like a drum.

I hope Jerry makes a move for a real WR threat.
the Jets couldnt stop Favre and Coles but they can stop the Owens and Romo combo. well various teams having been doing that lately. i said this during the game thread and i will say it again. i cant believe we have the best WR in the game yet Red and Romo have trouble getting him the ball . On the other side our main worry was Fitzgerald with no Boldin and not only does Fitzgerald kill us but Breaston also steps up for them!

khiladi

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2331616 said:
the Jets couldnt stop Favre and Coles but they can stop the Owens and Romo combo. well various teams having been doing that lately. i said this during the game thread and i will say it again. i cant believe we have the best WR in the game yet Red and Romo have trouble getting him the ball . On the other side our main worry was Fitzgerald with no Boldin and not only does Fitzgerald kill us but Breaston also steps up for them!

Exactly!!!! Our coaching flat-out sucks... You also forgot to mentioned Witten...

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
What about that Bennett kid?

He could have walked into the end zone.

Oh wait..you have to catch the ball first.

Something he seems incapable of doing.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;2331671 said:
What about that Bennett kid?

He could have walked into the end zone.

Oh wait..you have to catch the ball first.

Something he seems incapable of doing.
Miles bailed him out at least...

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
i think the main point for those defending Crayton, is that this has nothing to do with his ability to play WR.

i think Crayton has good hands, though he's tried to prove me wrong at times this season.

the problem we have with our #2 WR is that we need someone else who will draw the other safety or get help from a LB or something.

Crayton and Austin/Hurd are getting one on one attention and are not performing the way they need to.

and this is more of a knock on Crayton b/c he's had more NFL WR experience than the others

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jwitten82;2330297 said:
Teams are taking away Owens and Witten and Crayton not getting any seperation. I hope Jerry trades for Roy Williams we need him.

While I am for it.

It will only do so much. It may even mask our other problems... in effect making us ignore them and not fix them.

Thomas82

Reaction score
YoMick;2331963 said:
While I am for it.

It will only do so much. It may even mask our other problems... in effect making us ignore them and not fix them.

I don't think so, our other problems are too obvious to ignore.