The Cowboys next head coach is....

yimyammer

Reaction score
Gordon Ramsey

http://img233.*************/img233/57/cheframseyzb6.png

I think he'd do a better job than Wade and has more passion in his pinkie than Wade has in his whole body. He may not know football, but he definately wouldn't put up with any BS, half hearted effort. He'd be entertaining as hell, that's for damn sure.

(Joking, obviously,...I think)

Reaction score
yimyammer;2417032 said:
Gordon Ramsey

http://img233.*************/img233/57/cheframseyzb6.png

I think he'd do a better job than Wade and has more passion in his pinkie than Wade has in his whole body. He may not know football, but he definately wouldn't put up with any BS, half hearted effort. He'd be entertaining as hell, that's for damn sure.

(Joking, obviously,...I think)

Waste of time!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Never mind he has no experience, he's got passion!

Geez. The things people post.

yimyammer

Reaction score
windward;2417046 said:
Never mind he has no experience, he's got passion!

Geez. The things people post.

IT WAS A JOKE!!! LIGHTEN UP BRO!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
yimyammer;2417050 said:
IT WAS A JOKE!!! LIGHTEN UP BRO!!
I'm just kickin it, but you on the other hand, are the one typing in all caps, huge font and in in bold.

yimyammer

Reaction score
windward;2417055 said:
I'm just kickin it, but you on the other hand, are the one typing in all caps, huge font and in in bold.

Reading your sig, I just figured you liked huge fonts and all bold

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So what have we learned today?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Really...........everyone needs to lighten up around here.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
nice.png

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2417037 said:
Waste of time!

If it is a waste of time why did you take extra time to post. This forum used to be very positive with great people (there still are great people); however I now see jokers like you who feel they need to approve of reject anothers opinion. This is an opinion board, if it does not interest you then move on to the next and leave the non-football related commentary to yourself.

I am sure one of your 1684 posts from 2008 have wasted someone's time as well...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
sbuscha;2417163 said:
If it is a waste of time why did you take extra time to post. This forum used to be very positive with great people (there still are great people); however I now see jokers like you who feel they need to approve of reject anothers opinion. This is an opinion board, if it does not interest you then move on to the next and leave the non-football related commentary to yourself.

I am sure one of your 1684 posts from 2008 have wasted someone's time as well...

yeah, this board is littered w/ those busy sniffing their own arses