The Cowboys should shop Dak as a negotiation tactic

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
At some point, most of you posters will understand what makes OP tick.........

giphy.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a team offers a 1st then Dak is a franchise QB and can receive franchise QB money. (Personally I would trade him in this scenario). If a team offers a 2nd rounder then Dak deserves a little less than Foles contract. If a team offers a 3rd then Dak should receive a maximum of 15 million annually. This would be the best way to gauge his true value.

I think the Jones boys have pretty much proven the point that the way you win in this league is to give every guy as much money as possible. The important thing is relationships and making everybody happy.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If a team offers a 1st then Dak is a franchise QB and can receive franchise QB money. (Personally I would trade him in this scenario). If a team offers a 2nd rounder then Dak deserves a little less than Foles contract. If a team offers a 3rd then Dak should receive a maximum of 15 million annually. This would be the best way to gauge his true value.

I thought Dak should have been traded when his dog was bitting off fingers but ok....I'm game

JayFord

Reaction score
once you shop a qb he’s good as gone either you trade him or draft one next year

We can Ill afford to shop dak as a negotiation tactic however people may feel about him he’s a great qb just not elite

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Do you think anybody would think we were serious offering him for trade??

Not sure I would.

There would have to be a real reason why we would not want him.

Just saying.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

:muttley:

The last time Dallas tried to draft a 1st round QB it was Paxton Lynch. Sure, dump Dak. Just don't expect the Jones boys to draft someone better.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I still say put together a throwing contest. Let every quarterback compete against Dak. Heck, let the backups throw too. Then pay him where he finishes up. So far, he would be the lowest paid quarterback in the league. If you want to really make it interesting, let some of the past quarterbacks throw too.

"I don't care that he can't throw, he's a winner like Tebow".

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

A. You do not disrespect your starting QB by putting him on the trade block unless......wait for it......you actually want to trade him!

B. Do you think other teams in the NFL are stupid? Teams can tell if you are seriously trying to trade a player or if its just for show.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Negotiations are already tough enough without needlessly insulting your QB.

Never do things to hurt yourself would be quite excellent advice here! :rolleyes:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It is too bad these classics will eventually disappear.

You can barely find the classic Looney Tunes or MGM cartoons in their original versions anymore because {gasp} there were questionable themes involved that may offend people today.
I really miss Bugs Bunny , Road Runner hour.

Hardline

Reaction score
At this point the Cowboys and Dak are married to each other.