The Cowboys will be in the SB next year!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I used to say it every year. Every year I was disappointed. Now I just say nothing

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If the Cowboys benefited from higher ratings they would have 20 Super Bowl wins.
The NFL is more likely to screw the Cowboys than give them an advantage just for higher ratings.

Right, because the NFL benefits by screwing their wealthiest franchise.

Then again, maybe the father & son playing fantasy football with real players just haven't been good enough?

Hardline

Reaction score
Right, because the NFL benefits by screwing their wealthiest franchise.

Then again, maybe the father & son playing fantasy football with real players just haven't been good enough?
And yet they do screw their wealthiest franchise It's a mind boggler.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
is the head coach going tobe garrett then no they wont be in the super bowl they struggle to win a wild card game

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since no team has done it in 14 seasons, I will settle for winning the East as a good season.

The season officially ended yesterday, it is unknown what any of the NFC teams will do in their attempt to improve.....including our own.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The SB was down 7% from last year.

Statement from Roger Goodell "I hold Maroon 5 responsible for this and am suspending Adam Levine indefinitely".

silvrNblue

Reaction score
All I see, is Jerruh shuffled the deck, fluffed up the cards a bit and stayed his hand holding 8 in a blackjack game....I'll stay optimistic and say who knows for sure of anything but taxes and death.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys have got a lot of work to get there. They are also ranked among the favorite to win it. Don't worry I already know Vegas odds mean nothing. lol

uvaballa

Reaction score
If Fred Beard comes back 100% and sures up the oline and they can keep the defense together and get one more good player like ET I like their chances to compete for a SB.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Next year is a wash. Jerry is saving money by letting Garrett finish his contract and not firing him. Basically saying "If he wins it he gets a contract, if not, then move on with the plan for 2020"

:cool:

ESisback

Reaction score
Fake News! I'm making a note everytime one of you does this crap, and you just hurt your own credibility the next time you say something. The Cowboys have a long way to go to earn another NFL championship. If they can succeed at retaining their own talent and manage to restabilize their OL then they have a chance. Kellen Moore as the new OC is a wild card at this point, so much will be riding on him to be innovative without being reckless with the play-calling duty.

Hurting my credibility among the Eeyores , Chicken Littles, Know-It-Alls, and Overreactors is of very little consequence. Just don’t care!

Chill35

Reaction score
Still 2 years away since we are stuck with the Clapper next season.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
But it would be the 2019 season. Just because the game is played technically in 2020 doesn't mean it is considered the 2020 season.

The Steelers won 4 Super Bowls in the 70's not 3 and one in 1980.
Okay. Well I guess if history teaches us that 1980 was in the 1970's, then there are no rules on which i might predicate an argument.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm guessing if the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl next year, it'll be as spectators! Book it! :rolleyes: