The Curse is on...

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
How else can you explain this debacle tonight? I mean, are the Cardinals curse or what. These guy's have talent, they have the players. Leinart came in and infused confidence. No reason this team can't be close to playoff contenders, especially in the division they play in.
Any Cowboy fan worth his salt has a soft spot for the Cardinals. They've been a part of our history and easy prey for decades. They've been sad sacks for us since the sixties.
NOBODY LOSES LIKE THIS....................
unless the curse is on.............
BTW Eagle fans, you have the Curse also. It just ain't meant to be.........

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Average run blocking by the Cards and they win this game. Just when you think that we have one of the worst lines in the league, you see a pro-bowl running back carry the ball 36 carries for 56 yards.

yennor24

Reaction score
They talk about Boston Red Sox and The Cubs but they (Arizona) are the most cursed team of all time......

rysko

Reaction score
feel so bad for leinart that he plays for this trash team and organization

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I live in this state and these fans out here are morons and uneducated. They spew ignorance. As a father I am not able to take my child to the games because of the fan base, thier vulgar and deserve every ounce of this. I can not wait until November 12 when I get to see the Cowboys kick their butts.

I won the pool tonight as well. Chicago total points above 44.:laugh2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1096461 said:
They beat us a few seasons ago in the playoffs....
If by "few" you mean "nine" and by "us" you mean " a chan gailey-coached football team" then you're right.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I won't feel bad for them in 4 weeks regardless of the game's outcome.
In the end there can be only one.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
it's not a curse, it's called having a crappy owner. The only reasons Arizona was even in the game: Leinart and Grossman.

Aikbach

Reaction score
In their defense sir,the ownership has made efforts in recent seasons with active free agency participation and some noteworthy drafting. Bad breaks and inexperience along with a feeble offensive line did them in this night, that defense played fabulous football.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
TobiasEagle77;1096494 said:
it's not a curse, it's called having a crappy owner. The only reasons Arizona was even in the game: Leinart and Grossman.

he finally spends a little coin after all these years and expects to win immediately. can't put everything on green tonite. while the playcalling on the last drive was questionable with the two runs, he didn't give up the punt return or make edge fumble. the bidwells will probably do something stupid. If it doesn't get turned around, the spaceship with the little hole in the roof will be empty.

Manster68

Reaction score
yennor24;1096449 said:
They talk about Boston Red Sox and The Cubs but they (Arizona) are the most cursed team of all time......

Well, the Red Sox were able to reverse their curse. However, that curse wasn't reversed until ownership changed, and someone who knew something about talent evaluating was hired.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Curse?? That's insane. You reap what you sow.

Combine the crappiest owner with bad personnel decisions and you get the Arizona Cardinals.

Dennis Green may be the worst head coach in all of pro sports. He'd draft an offensive skill players with every pick if given the chance just because the only time he's ever had success was chucking the ball deep to Moss. His teams are always poorly disciplined and cannot run the football in crunch time.

They wasted a huge amount of money on James when they already had several decent RBs. Imagine how much better they'd be if they spent that on Oline help.