The D was Decievingly Good Tonight

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2277594 said:
:fact: We stomped the hell out of them, plain and simple.

Where's that thread of our worst coordinators ever where someone nominated Stewart and Wade now? :cool:

I don't think this gets Wade and Stewart off the hook. Our PLAYERS stepped up huge tonight, but the scheme at the end was disgraceful, not to mention the cushion that we consistently give WRs.

The defense played great, and I'm suprised that the slant plays didn't kill us all night. We need to get someone in here that will teach the defense to put a team away, not play on their heels late in a game.

Again, props to our players, but Wade and Stewart don't know how to put a team away.

Big D

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2277601 said:
I don't think this gets Wade and Stewart off the hook. Our PLAYERS stepped up huge tonight, but the scheme at the end was disgraceful, not to mention the cushion that we consistently give WRs.

The defense played great, and I'm suprised that the slant plays didn't kill us all night. We need to get someone in here that will teach the defense to put a team away, not play on their heels late in a game.

Again, props to our players, but Wade and Stewart don't know how to put a team away.

They put the packers to bed nicely.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2277601 said:

I guess playing smart conservative defense is disgraceful.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
lcharles;2277508 said:
Imagine how good they would be if they ever created a turnover.

:)

I think people are expecting the D to be running back picks for 6 only a quarterly basis.

The D was very good against Cleveland, and played exceptionally well tonight. Green Bay never really got too much going.

The D was pretty good for parts of the Philly game...

Overall, we should all be pretty happy how they have at least buckled down in the red zone and allowed mostly FGs so far