The Dan Campbell train

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Well, they lost to the Cowboys.

Like Sirianni, his biggest challenge is going to be maintaining anything when he loses his coordinators.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I like the Lions. It seems like everyone has a chip on their shoulder. I hope they win it all, but it will probably be KC.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The crying and teeth grinding after Detroit got too cute with this linemen is reporting in the other one is decoy and Penn & Teller has more card tricks was ridiculous . Campbell should have given it to his speed back end of story . No I’m afraid it’s 49ers Ravens rematch time as Taylor Swift puts the 87 jersey in moth balls .

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the Lions to win it all bc it will prove a point to this front office. Detroit moved on from Stafford a few years back bc , as good as he was, he couldn’t move the franchise forward. So they cashed in his chip and everyone thought they were nuts. How can you possibly replace Stanford ? Well, Detroit took those draft picks from LA, hired Campbell to light a fire , and rebuilt the team. Think anyone is missing Stanford right now ? Jerry can learn something here…… he won’t but the lesson is right in front of him.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I want the Lions to win it all bc it will prove a point to this front office. Detroit moved on from Stafford a few years back bc , as good as he was, he couldn’t move the franchise forward. So they cashed in his chip and everyone thought they were nuts. How can you possibly replace Stanford ? Well, Detroit took those draft picks from LA, hired Campbell to light a fire , and rebuilt the team. Think anyone is missing Stanford right now ? Jerry can learn something here…… he won’t but the lesson is right in front of him.
There's only 1 problem. Jerry won't learn anything. He hasn't learned anything after allowing Johnson to walk out the door.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Screw the Lions and that bum. He tried to cheat on that play and he knows it
That's how I feel. If we hadn't played the Lions this year, I would be rooting for them to go all the way. However, Dan Campbell attempted to circumvent the rule that says the defense has the right to know if a lineman reports as eligible. That left a bad taste in my mouth. It may sound like sacrilege, but I'm rooting for the 49ers to beat the Lions. If the Lions win the NFCC, I'm rooting for whichever AFC team plays them in the Super Bowl. If the 49ers advance to the Super Bowl, I'm still rooting for whichever AFC team gets in.