The David Buehler's Girlfriend

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Seems like he and Tony have similar tastes. I would give you a hint where she used to work, but the reference to owls would give it away...:D

925ee8fd-c898-4182-a4a9-9e305f99fa42.Large.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
She has a photo on Facebook that is obviously taken at a party. The lighting is kind of dark, but I swear Tony Romo is there. Pretty girl with an obvious sense of humor.

slotshot

Reaction score
Just when I thought I could not hold a higher opinion of The Beuhler...

This definitely makes up for not being able to kick a FG.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
slotshot;3168237 said:
Just when I thought I could not hold a higher opinion of The Beuhler...

This definitely makes up for not being able to kick a FG.

The guy is too tired to kick FGs, if you know what I mean.:D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3168241 said:
The guy is too tired to kick FGs, if you know what I mean.:D

Shes his kyrptonite! Shes going to ruin the team!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh and not to send anyone scrambling, but she was the Texas Hooters bikini girl of the year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
the kid 05;3168244 said:
Shes his kyrptonite! Shes going to ruin the team!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Just look at Romo, statistically he is having the best year of his career and it happens right after he dumps Jessica Simpson. She was stealing his "mojo"!!!

the kid 05

Reaction score
Hostile;3168247 said:
Oh and not to send anyone scrambling, but she was the Texas Hooters bikini girl of the year.

so let me run this past ya ol hossy, he sits on a bench for 7/9ths of a game, gets paid ungodly amounts to kick a ball after every one else does the actual work (not even kicking the FG mind ya) and gets a hot tail like this? this is a bit unjust.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
the kid 05;3168253 said:
so let me run this past ya ol hossy, he sits on a bench for 7/9ths of a game, gets paid ungodly amounts to kick a ball after every one else does the actual work (not even kicking the FG mind ya) and gets a hot tail like this? this is a bit unjust.

Thats why Hos hates kickers.:D

the kid 05

Reaction score
Hostile;3168247 said:

i didn't scramble....http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?id=512826957&ref=**

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05;3168253 said:
That is a perk of being a football player. My best friend on the team was the backup TE. I was a FB. Not exactly glamor positions. He and I always dated roommates. There were nights where we would see 6 girls each in one night. We'd use some lame excuse of a team meeting and hop right on over to the next set of girls. I am not surprised he can pull a girl like that. Not at all.

Even if he is a damned Kicker.

the kid 05

Reaction score
Hostile;3168263 said:
There were nights where we would see 6 girls each in one night. We'd use some lame excuse of a team meeting and hop right on over to the next set of girls.

Hos isn't a player, he just crushed alot.;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05;3168258 said:
i didn't scramble....http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?id=512826957&ref=**
Look in her Profile pictures at the bottom right of her photos link. Then the bottom right picture in that set is her in a bikini. There are about 3 or 4 in a row and one is announcing her as the Hooters Bikini girl.

You're welcome.

Don't post them please.