The defense

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Horrible performance. Lets just hope it was due to the 3 games in 11 days. Seattle’s defense was garbage as well and they had the same schedule.
Every so often you play a team that simply matches up well ..........I think that's what saw tonight. Give them credit.......Geno played lights and their OC called a damn good game. The penalties didn't help but I still have a lot confidence in my D.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Horrible performance. Lets just hope it was due to the 3 games in 11 days. Seattle’s defense was garbage as well and they had the same schedule.
Not too concerned. You shutting down everyone in the modern. You are gonna give up 35 points. Even without Walker, Seattle has alot of weapons and they protected Smith well

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Every so often you play a team that simply matches up well ..........I think that's what saw tonight. Give them credit.......Geno played lights and their OC called a damn good game. The penalties didn't help but I still have a lot confidence in my D.
I agree. I was telling dudes earlier today. They have alot of talent.

aikemirv

Reaction score
It’s not the defense-it’s Bland

He was the problem all
Night-really only problem.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
A poster earlier said the Seahawks are the Cardinals with a lot better skill players. Thought that was accurate. I don't mind being in a game like this. Our team needs to be in close games. That said our defense played so bad. 10 days off..we will be okay.