The defense

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I agree. I was telling dudes earlier today. They have alot of talent.
Give their OC some credit........notice most of the time their WRs weren't just open but wide open. He also exposed Bland a bit and didn't let up. As a matter of Geno played us better than Hurts. Not say he's better but damn, he was dropping one dime after another one. I also think we underestimated their OLine.
Just one of those games where a combination of QB, OC, WRs and Oline all play a damn near perfect game. Hell, did they ever punt?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
In the words of the late Mike Leach, “Bland was too busy reading his press clippings all week….”……
I'm not sure about that.......something they saw on film about his game and exposed it big-time. I'm sure he and Harris will get together and make adjustments but give their WRs some credit.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Horrible performance. Lets just hope it was due to the 3 games in 11 days. Seattle’s defense was garbage as well and they had the same schedule.
I am concerned with our pass rush other then Parsons. We made Geno look like prime Russ for most of the game. :thumbdown:

visionary

Reaction score
We get them with a huge advantage next week too. 10 days off. Dallas has historically done well coming off Thursday games. Its why they make us play another Thursday game after Thanksgiving every year now lol
And they play SF

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that.......something they saw on film about his game and exposed it big-time. I'm sure he and Harris will get together and make adjustments but give their WRs some credit.
It actually started last week with Bienemy. He went after Bland as well. The problem for the past two games is they need the pass rush more. Those DB’s need help

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Do we have at least one zone coverage in the playbook that forces the QB to hold the ball longer than 2.5 seconds? We see opposing defenses do this to us all the time.
At some point, you have to realize Cover-1 ain't working

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It actually started last week with Bienemy. He went after Bland as well. The problem for the past two games is the pass rush more. Those DB’s need help
Agree 100%....def not enough pressure but Geno probably played his best game of the season. Hell, there were a few completions I thought were throw-a-aways but damn he was right on target.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Horrible performance. Lets just hope it was due to the 3 games in 11 days. Seattle’s defense was garbage as well and they had the same schedule.
Defense has been overrated throughout the season. They are going to need to play better, if they have any chance to succeed in the postseason.

Seattle is a very talented team at the WR position, the more troubling thing that came out of last night's game was not their secondary but rather their lack of a pass rush.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1. We don’t produce any interior pressure from our DTs. The little we do get is typically from Micah stunting inside.

2. Our LBs don’t fill the run lanes well. Typically when a RB hits an open lane it’s because the OL has sealed off the d-linemen and your LBs should be coming up to fill. Far too often it just never happens and the RBs are getting 6-7 yards before they are really even being contacted.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
True yet the defense would lose the game for Romo in the 4th quarter and not make several key stops on drives despite underperforming. Wasn't there a game against Detriot where Stafford marched them up the field and scored a TD in under a minute without any timeouts to win the game! Comical.
there were more than a few like that sadly, defense was a sieve.
This game was sorta like the broncos game, and in all honestly i thought seattle shot themselves in the foot more than we did towards the end.
We had some killer drops, but that Lockett drop wouldve been a TD and this game wouldve been over.

Swagger

Reaction score
there were more than a few like that sadly, defense was a sieve.
This game was sorta like the broncos game, and in all honestly i thought seattle shot themselves in the foot more than we did towards the end.
We had some killer drops, but that Lockett drop wouldve been a TD and this game wouldve been over.
Agree. I meant Lockett not Metcalf in another thread but yes, that drop was just huge and it was hardlines on Smith as he didn't deserve to lose given how well he played but then obviously same rules apply to Prescott who was also excellent.

conner01

Reaction score
He was getting rid of the ball super quick. Reminded me of the jags game last year.

Quinn is gonna have to adjust or every team gonna do this
It takes a very experienced and patient QB to pull it off. Most will hang on and try to make a play