The Eagles are cut!

Champsheart

Reaction score
Folks, I am no longer scared of the Philadelphia Eagles.

They have taken some big shots and are cut and staggering. The question is how bad are they bleeding.

IMO I think the cut is a bad one, and blood is gushing.
They are woozy, and one or two more shots they will be down for the count.

Dawkins said Dallas showed them no respect! Sounds like Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson to me.

OK, all boxing analogies aside, the Eagles are ripe for the taking. I can not wait until Monday Night in their house. The only thing I do not like is we whipped them bad a couple of weeks ago, and I do expect their best game, but I am not sure that will be good enough. Like I said I no longer fear them.

They lost to Atlanta
Got killed by Dallas
Got killed by Denver
And easily could have lost to both Kansas City, San Diego, and Oakland barely winning each of those games.

McNabb looks below average, and their Defense has been getting gashed.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Until we beat them regularly, they still own us but I am less fearful of our next game than I was before the season.

Next week, they play the Commanders. Is there any way both teams can lose?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i've said it twenty eight times............. i'll say it again, the eagles will not make the playoffs.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
The offensive line has the run blocking down, now they need to spend the next 2 weeks on pass protection and blitz pickup.
Also, we all better hope Henry is indeed ready to go. I dont like the prospects of starting Glenn against a team that we know will pass 75-80% of the time,

Novacek84

Reaction score
McNabb playing hurt + no running game= No Super Bowl this year. If Philly can't run it consistently they will not survive in this division no matter how many TDs Owens catches. The three other division teams all can play ball control against them to keep McNabb off the field. Could be a long year for the Eagles. I said in the summer that one of these years it just wasn't gonna click for them. I'm not overconfident, but is this the year??

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I expect them to take their fustrations out on the foreskins ;)

I think the Commanders will be taking their frustrations out on the Eagles, then the Giants will have their way with McNabb, and well, it's like the Eagles are back where they belong.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Novacek84 said:
McNabb playing hurt + no running game= No Super Bowl this year. ....

YOu have a mistake in your equation. let me correct it:

Eagles = No Super Bowl !

Simplicity just simplicity.

NorTex

Reaction score
yeah, I think the Skins will beat down the E-girls, and possibly hit McNubb with a knock out punch.

Mansta54

Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:
yeah, I think the Skins will beat down the E-girls, and possibly hit McNubb with a knock out punch.

Foreskins are a HUGE fake. Eagles will beat them next week. They really aren't that good. The real Brunell played today and you'll see him again many times this year. Shut Moss down and they have nothing. Their D has been slowly but surely getting exposed with each game played. They will finish last in the NFC east.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I hope the Iggles plummet to their rightful place at the bottom of the NFC East again and the 3 teams who have actually done something regain power.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TwentyOne said:
YOu have a mistake in your equation. let me correct it:

Eagles = No Super Bowl !

Simplicity just simplicity.

you forgot something in your equation

Eagles = no SB = still..... :trophy:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Until we beat them regularly, they still own us but I am less fearful of our next game than I was before the season.

Next week, they play the Commanders. Is there any way both teams can lose?

...can end up in a tie.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I don't think the Eagles make the playoffs either.

But I have a big question....

I'm going to that Skins/Eagles game next Sunday night... who should I pull for? I NEVER root for the Skins, but I'd kind of like to see the Eagles hurt again before we play them.

One last question, should I wear Bledsoe, Williams, or Aikman? :laugh2:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bledsoe

danny for the love of god.............. wear bledsoe.

The Curly One

Reaction score
with about 2 minutes left to go TO was hamming it up like they just won the Super Bowl. Maybe someone should let him know they were losers today.
Forget it, he does not understand what a team sport is anyway.... Curly

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles certainly look wounded. Next week they play in FedEx in which should be a very interesting game.

CoCo

Reaction score
The Eagles do look to have some serious problems. Their D has become very suspect. If not for some perhaps unlikely comebacks the damage would be even worse.

Is McNabb really hurt? I don't watch them much but the little bit I've seen of McNabb I certainly cannot tell he's hurt.

I do think the Eagles are in trouble. Part of its physical and part of it is emotional IMO. They may yet rally the troops, but at this point they have some significant issues and we indeed have a chance to deal them a serious blow in two weeks - but it won't be easy. They'll be the wounded lion. Should be fun.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The Eagles are so one dimensional that it is not even funny.

The only thing that concerns me is Henry possibly being out. Our secondary needs to be on top of things and having him hurt doesn't help.