The Eagles may lose 3 of next 4; 5 of final 7 games

btcutter

Reaction score
The Eagles have been lucky this season, but as playoff time nears their luck may run out.
I think the Eagles will lose to Green Bay- who is better coached and Rodgers us playing for pride.
After that comes the Titans and Giants-and both must win to keep their playoff hopes alive- plus both play physical defense, and that will ruin the rhythm of the Eagles offense.
After that it's the Bears, and the Bears match up well with the Eagles. I think the Bears are a copy of the Eagles, roster wise and scheme wise. I think the Bears will beat them.
After that it's Dallas, New Orleans, and the Giants. I think the Eagles lose two of those three.
The Eagles are already imploding. The last seven games should take their toll.

I don't assuming Eagles will lose any games.

Focus on our opponents and don't let up. Doesn't matter how you get into playoffs. You want to be hitting your stride going into playoffs and keep improving.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The one time some of us actually want Rodgers to have a good game, will be the one time in which he actually won't do it. As he decided to return to his 2022 self, after playing like his 2012 self against the Cowboys.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
By the end of the year, the division will be ours!

Bwahahaha!

plasticman

Reaction score
The Eagles are historically strong in December. I think this is due to fear of their fans.

In one game close to Christman the Eagles fans sent a message to the team when they booed Santa Claus out of the stadium during a halftime event in a game they were losing.

Scotman

Reaction score
Let’s look at some of this nonsense.

1. GB is not better coached than Philly. LeFluer has benefited from one of the NFL’s best QB / WR combos ever. This year w/o Adam’s the O has been terrible
2. Please explain what a “physical defense” means because every D in the league plays physical. The Eagles are a run heavy team so they aren’t exactly a finesse O.
3. The Bears match up well? The talent difference is massive. Not even close. There isn’t a position group on Chicago that you’d take over the Eagles on O or D. Maybe the safety group due to Eddie Jackson but the DB group as a whole, no.
4. New Orleans. Slightly more talented than Chicago but not on the same level.

The Eagles are “imploding”, they have 1 loss. They’ve played sloppy the last two weeks and they found a way to win one and could’ve won the other. Good teams find ways to win when they aren’t at their best.

The Eagles aren’t getting through the season with one loss but if you think they’re dropping 5 of 7 then you’re a delusional homer.
I think you're way off on your comment here. I am a delusional homer and I don't see the Eagles losing 5 of 7. :)

CWR

Reaction score
This is just an observation.
I think the Eagles will implode, and as the games get more physical I think they will suffer.
I sincerely believe that they will lose at least three or four games if they face physical teams.

Bias or not, the writing is on the wall. They've played uninspired football for 3 straight games, two of which they barely beat bad teams.

Now the schedule stiffens up, and on the road no less.

We are about to see what they really are, and bias or not the last few weeks has led me to agree with you, in that they are gonna drop a handful of games before this is over.