The Eagles never had a really impressive win all season

Jayinem

Reaction score
This is not sour grapes or trying to act like the Cowboys weren't fraud (we were) but it's just a fact, the Eagles had not only the easiest path to the Super Bowl through the playoffs ever they also didn't beat anyone that great in the regular season (minus the Vikings at home)

Their most impressive wins were: 3 wins against the Giants, 1 against us at home we started Cooper Rush, beat the Jags 9-8 team who only won their division because Titans lost their QB and lost 8 games in a row, and then the Packers who missed the playoffs and the Vikings was the only really good win at home. That's it. Their road wins were against teams like the Bears, Texans and Colts. They lost to the Commanders on the road with Hurts.

The other two losses Hurts was hurt I give them that but other than Vikings at home nothing real impressive. Playoffs they get Giants at home and 49ers lose their QB on the first drive.

I do not believe they will beat the Chiefs, the first really great team they've faced all season. They can prove me wrong.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Sounds like sour grapes to me, give it a rest, they did what they had to do to get to the big game.
I swear that this is an Eagles forum not a Cowboys forum. Pointing out facts is not sour grapes. They literally beat no one, not one impressive victory. It's true it's not necessarily their fault and they took care of business, but they didn't have one signature win other than Vikings at home which is arguable. Nobody debates me on this they just brag about their o-line and d-line or say they did what they had to do, because I'm right.

Easiest path to the Super Bowl in history, Daniel Jones and then team loses QB on the first drive both at home are you kidding?

If you have a boxer and they're hyped up as the next Mike Tyson and he wins some pillow fights, that's not impressive. If they beat the Chiefs that'll be impressive. I ain't got em doing it. They'll get exposed and I'll come back and point out how they didn't belong in the Super Bowl just had the easiest path in history to get there.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I swear that this is an Eagles forum not a Cowboys forum. Pointing out facts is not sour grapes.
This is a Cowboys forum.

It's also a fact that refs are not 100% accurate and make mistakes on the field, and also a fact that some fans will go to their grave thinking their team was robbed because of some horrible calls.

You have another thread discrediting the Eagles strength of schedule, and now this thread.

Get over it. Or write to the league commish that if anyone has a weak schedule, they shouldn't be allowed to compete in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

Or just say the complete NFC is trash because Philly just beat out two teams in the playoffs to get into the Super Bowl by a combined score of 69-14, and what's interesting is their leading QB didn't even have a great game in either two games throwing under 300 yards combined for those two game.

Last edited:

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Lol, everyone said the 9ers were the class of the NFC, their offensive line couldn’t keep their qbs upright, is that the Eagles fault? There’s a reason the number 1 seed means something, you have to be the best over 17 weeks to earn it. Was the Comboys schedule difficult?

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Was Daniel Jones and the Giants a playoff team ? The grapes are sour and they stink.

Jayinem

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys forum.

It's also a fact that refs are not 100% accurate and make mistakes on the field, and also a fact that some fans will go to their grave thinking their team was robbed because of some horrible calls.

You have another thread discrediting the Eagles strength of schedule, and now this thread.

Get over it. Or write to the league commish that if anyone has a weak schedule, they shouldn't be allowed to compete in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

Or just say the complete NFC is trash because Philly just beat out two teams in the playoffs to get into the Super Bowl by a combined score of 69-14, and what's interesting is their leading QB didn't even have a great game in either two games throwing under 300 yards combined for those two game.
Since you're a garbage Philly fan disguised as a Cowboy fan I'm putting you on ignore.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Lol, everyone said the 9ers were the class of the NFC, their offensive line couldn’t keep their qbs upright, is that the Eagles fault? There’s a reason the number 1 seed means something, you have to be the best over 17 weeks to earn it. Was the Comboys schedule difficult?
49ers with no QB. Did you miss the game? You're also on ignore for being an Eagles shill without debating me about their schedule. You should be ashamed.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Since you're a garbage Philly fan disguised as a Cowboy fan I'm putting you on ignore.
The irony is in another post, you basically called some other members who don't agree with you childish (or at least not Harvard grads LOL). Because I don't hop on your bandwagon per your train of thought, I'm a garbage Philly fan and you're putting me on "ignore".

I don't think you can get any more childish than that.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Giants were a joke and so is your shilling for the E-girls.

:lmao:
Again, by your line of reasoning, if the Giants were a joke, it would stand to reason that the cowboys were a joke, because they lost to the 49'ers.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
beat the cooper rush and purdy when both were undefeated for many games, beat the vikes when they were hot after beating the packers, beat the titans when they were healthy, the defences in the AFC are not that good, no one knows if hurts can torch it or noth. chiefs wont play in their barn ; they usually are shy then, they sucked on all their SB'S. got lucky vs Garapolo.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Lol the 2 people that responded to your thread are on ignore, kinda makes it hard to have a discussion

Jayinem

Reaction score
beat the cooper rush and purdy when both were undefeated for many games, beat the vikes when they were hot after beating the packers, beat the titans when they were healthy, the defences in the AFC are not that good, no one knows if hurts can torch it or noth. chiefs wont play in their barn ; they usually are shy then, they sucked on all their SB'S. got lucky vs Garapolo.
The Titans were 7-10 and Tannehill was on a bad ankle and threw for a whopping 141 yards, and OMG you're giving Eagles credit for beating Purdy who they injured in the first drive? He had to come back in out of desperation when Josh freaking Johnson got a concussion and he could only pitch the freaking ball. Plus everyone told me Rush sucks and can't replace Dak when I was calling for it, so that doesn't fly either. Where do you clowns come from?

:lmao:

There's no obligation to kiss the E-girls ***** unless you're a fanboy. Talk about a reach. Just say you're in the Eagles fanboy club and don't waste my time. Everyone that's attempted it (poorly) are low post members with hardly any reaction score.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
The irony is he sounds more like a disgruntled Philly fan and apparently he's a cowboys fan LMAO
He's a kid. I was the same way when I was younger... "Reggie White isn't better than T Tolbert" and other nonsense. As you get older with family, mortgages etc. you still have your passion for sports but you just realize... "Crap, those filthy Eagles are just a very good team". I guess that makes me not a true Cowboy fan or a disguised Eagles fan.
I'm just hoping Jerry sees like these SB teams of recent history are going all in.

DZSierra

Reaction score
As you get older with family, mortgages etc. you still have your passion for sports but you just realize... "Crap, those filthy Eagles are just a very good team". I guess that makes me not a true Cowboy fan or a disguised Eagles fan.
I'm just hoping Jerry sees like these SB teams of recent history are going all in.
As I've gotten older, my issue is I still remember watching Tom Landry with Roger Staubach and Jimmy Johnson with Troy Aikman (kicker was I thought what the heck are they doing going with one win with Johnson's first year LOL).

I've also come to the conclusion that "crap, if I actually got paid what some of these NLF players get paid, I could put money in a low risk annuity, make around 5.5% annually, and never have to work another day in my life if I didn't want to" LMAO

I can tell the OP is a kid. Kids today put so much into social media it's ridiculous sometimes (ie post count and "likes"). He's also young enough to think the Cowboys are a fraud (his words, not mine) when we actually have a pretty good team, but it seems there are just a few ingredients missing on becoming a great team. Like yourself, I think the chef has a personality issue on making all of his workers see his vision if he actually wants to win another Super Bowl.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Well then, that's makes it even more impressive that they are going to the SB as favorites over the Chiefs and Mahomes.

Hardline

Reaction score
They are in the Super Bowl. Ill give away "impressive"wins to be in the Super Bowl.