The Eagles were in the hunt for Ramsey?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
You have to hit on the draft. Big name players and free agents are way to expensive and too much draft capital to get them.
You mean like win we won the Superbowls with Deion Sanders and Charles Haley...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hilarious how Sanders got so upset over Peters being compared to him, and now Peters is traded away in part because he's not physical enough.

I really wish Sanders and his ego played in this era of football, I think he would have been burnt toast often as well.

In this Twitter era and gifs, people would be highlighting all his negative plays for sure. Deion was great, don’t get me wrong, but he benefited from living in an era just before social media. His legend has become lore.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
In this Twitter era and gifs, people would be highlighting all his negative plays for sure. Deion was great, don’t get me wrong, but he benefited from living in an era just before social media. His legend has become lore.

I wish the NFL didn't hold onto old film like they are freakin' priceless artifacts. There are some players I've always wanted evaluate, one interesting one for me is Simeon Rice who helped revolutionize the the strip sack, but is out of the HOF due to the narrative he couldn't defend against the run. Absolutely no data on this out there, just some in the media and fans saying it. Sanders is another one, he's become larger than life due to being a highlight reel on offense, defense, and ST - but we don't have a PFF or Footballoutsiders that evaluated his every play like we do for players now.

SlimBig

Reaction score
Actually, I was shocked he didn't go to the Eagles and that he went to the Rams.
Maybe the Jags FO thought the Rams draft picks would be better than the Eagles pick based on their divisions and how they've been playing?

Everyone was waiting for it to be official that he was traded to the Eagles.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You mean like win we won the Superbowls with Deion Sanders and Charles Haley...

No, he means like when we brought in Alshon Jeffrey, Lagarette Blount, Darren Sproles, Nick Foles, Timmy Jernigan, Brandon Brooks, Nigel Bradham, Malcolm Jenkins, Rodney McLeod, Chris Long, Torrey Smith, Jay Ajayi, Ronald Darby....

Its scientifically proven that you just can’t win Super Bowls by bringing in other teams’ players.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I hope not.

He is going to want 20% more than the top paid corner or he is going to hold out..not to even mention the two first round picks.
He had to promise the Rams that he wouldn't hold out next season.
Of course, promises were made to be broken.