The embarrassing tag is gone!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
first of all lets stop the BS this team the last 5 year or more are so far from embarrassing it aint funny..stop selling short the 3-5 years we won the division, been in the payoffs, and have one true losing season in 2015 due to Romo and Dez plus others down all yr without plan/..

lets gets some perspective we are a top 6 regular season win-loss record team the last 5 years..we got screwed by the refs one year, had elite player making an elite play to win in 2016 doesnt happen 3-5 games..sure we need to break through in the playoffs

CLEVeLAnd is the face of embarrassing along with 16 other teams in the conversation long before you get to us..bad choice of words as the heading..so speak for yourself if you view us as embarrassing...

Agree to disagree. Others feel same way obviously.

Go Cowboys

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I feel like the franchise has changed. Due in large part to the defense, Dak, Zeke and Cooper! In that order!

Go Cowboys!

All I want is #6.
No agendas here.
If the Cowboys lose tonight just stand by for the cockroach haters to crawl out from under their rocks in mass. We must win to keep them buried.

stiletto

Reaction score
But to be fair, win tonight and it changes. I would feel like we have come out from the other side of these awful decades. We still haven't won a title but clear real progress has been shown with a win. We're in the final 4. We haven't been there since January of 1996. This round we've seen many times since then.

I wouldn't go an say MANY.... 4 out 20+ is not many at all. It sucks, it would only be many to a Commanders fan...

Hardline

Reaction score
Good.
Now I might stop seeing all the Cowboys haters posting those embarrassing memes on the internet that I can't refute .

stiletto

Reaction score
You're right. We've barely lost any divisional round games since 95. Just one every 4 years.

I am just saying, you made it seem like we've been an "unbelievable" team and made it to the divisional an amazing amount of times since 1996. We really haven't at all by Cowboys standards or at least by what I grew up thinking our standards were. Your logic is fine if you are Browns fan, or even heck an EAGLES fan, which I have taken you for more than not over the last couple years.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just saying, you made it seem like we've been an "unbelievable" team and made it to the divisional an amazing amount of times since 1996. We really haven't at all by Cowboys standards or at least by what I grew up thinking our standards were. Your logic is fine if you are Browns fan, or even heck an EAGLES fan, which I have taken you for more than not over the last couple years.

No, by Cowboys standards we've been pathetic but my point is that they've been in this situation 5 times in this drought and lost. If they lose tonight I don't feel like anything changed and I'd still be embarrassed.

stiletto

Reaction score
No, by Cowboys standards we've been pathetic but my point is that they've been in this situation 5 times in this drought and lost. If they lose tonight I don't feel like anything changed and I'd still be embarrassed.

Well, we have Garrett as coach so to expect more is probably not wise... I still don't trust Garrett and who could blame any sane fan for thinking otherwise?

IceBowler

Reaction score
Y'all tickle me - talking about a "New Era" and turning the tide - when we all know the Salary Cap is going to tear this thing apart within 3 years.
It is what it is.

foofighters

Reaction score
I feel like the franchise has changed. Due in large part to the defense, Dak, Zeke and Cooper! In that order!

Go Cowboys!

All I want is #6.
No agendas here.
Oh ya? It has? Boy, that Jason Garrett has done a masterful job tonight...