The emmitt and troy commercial

MC KAos

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone has posted this already but i just saw that commercial with them talkin about the thing making a comeback. It was about LOTTO TEXAS!!!!! was that was dissapointing!!!! any one else see it??

StevenOtero

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
i dont know if anyone has posted this already but i just saw that commercial with them talkin about the thing making a comeback. It was about LOTTO TEXAS!!!!! was that was dissapointing!!!! any one else see it??

Damn, thats what that was all about. That sucks.. lol I was praying for D. Wood to come back.

MC KAos

Reaction score
lol yeah all it was about was that they were gonna take out the power ball or something and go back to the classic way of just picking six numbers, but then after the commecial they were like "i cant believe they actually thought you were gonna come back!!" to each other

StevenOtero

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
lol yeah all it was about was that they were gonna take out the power ball or something and go back to the classic way of just picking six numbers, but then after the commecial they were like "i cant believe they actually thought you were gonna come back!!" to each other

:lmao:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
You guys didn't really think they were coming back to suit up for the season, did you?

MC KAos

Reaction score
haha no but i thought it would have something to do with sports, like broadcasting, at least, not LOTTERY tickers

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
You guys didn't really think they were coming back to suit up for the season, did you?

No... I was hoping for the Return of Woodson. Or something like that........
My dad thought it would be Emmitt in broadcasting or something.