The END all Greg Ellis Thread

Skeptic

Reaction score
Ok guys.

For me anyways, enough is enough.

I seriously debated today leaving the board until either Ellis is moved or TC starts, because ALL that's been on the board lately has been "Ellis this", "Trade Ellis to ___ for ____".

That sucks.

How about a new rule until the situation is resolved?

Only posts containing articles about the Ellis situation are allowed.

Otherwise, thread after thread of self-defeating arguing will continue until the matter is resolved. It's out of our hands and *****ing about it won't change the situation any.

Maybe it's just me.

Any other hands going up?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Well, I would support a massive MERGE of all Ellis threads.

Just to satisfy my curiosity about whether it would be the Mother of ALL Zone threads ever.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I've been on vacation ... did I miss something?

Never mind. Nothing like pre-camp hysteria.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i don't understand the freakout.

and it's 100% from pure speculation.

chill, ya'll.

Kilyin

Reaction score
It's really amazing how worked up some people can get over message boards and the like. And I think that's exactly what people like Nors are counting on. heh

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I've been busy the last few days. I have only glimpsed the stories and arguments. I think the phrase is "Much ado about nothing."

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Well, I would support a massive MERGE of all Ellis threads.

Just to satisfy my curiosity about whether it would be the Mother of ALL Zone threads ever.
No.

That would be a merge of all 3-4 threads.

Merlin

Reaction score
This is a message board and this is the off-season. If those threads bother you so much, then ignore them. Most of them are labeled well enough that you know what the topic is.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I've been busy the last few days. I have only glimpsed the stories and arguments. I think the phrase is "Much ado about nothing."

To me that is like saying Bryant throwing his jersey in his face was 'much ado about nothing,' or Hunter going to the media asking for a trade.

Ellis missed a team practice to make a statement.

He is still with the team and Parcells does make exceptions for talented players.

It certainly is far past critical mass but to say that it was insignificant is plain wrong.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
No.

That would be a merge of all 3-4 threads.
Yeah and all the Howard Trade threads might give the Ellis Threads a run for second place.

Trophy#6

Reaction score
Lol. Well I'm complaining about stupid threads like these. Oh wait, we're complaining about the same thing... an Ellis thread. The irony.