The End is Beautiful **merged**

fishspill

Reaction score
If Jerry is here why on earth would you think its the start of something new and different? Unless he's stepping down as owner/GM I have no reason to believe things will change. I'm shocked any Cowboy fan would at this point.
Yep.
At this point I don’t know what it’s going to take to get these anti-Garrett/Coach people to see the real problem. I suppose they just hope for a miracle coaching hire that somehow negates Jerry.
Not happening.

EJK24

Reaction score
We wont know if Jerry makes a coaching change until like end of february or March if he does I bet.

If Garrett's contract is up then he is essentially gone now. If we are waiting a while it's because a coach we covet is with a current team I would imagine. If Garrett was to come back I cant see it taking months then doing it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Sadly, the Eagles, despite all their injuries, turned out to be the team with more heart than the Cowboys.they wanted it more and they played like it

ultron

Reaction score
Don't start with this 8-8 crap, it's beyond annoying

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Eight & Eight should be emblazoned on Garrett's headstone............................................

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Only if you’re too young to remember it

6 wins
10 wins
8 wins
5 wins
5 wins
5 wins
You are only looking at wins

Im looking at underachievement/embarassment

this Era wasted the primes of players who should be headed to Canton due to inept coaching and management

those teams had little to no talent but still led to top draft picks

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All of the Garrett apologists need to pack their bags and follow Garrett to the Giants !

We would only be so lucky to have him a HC from someone in the NFC East.

Maybe he can start ruining the careers of Daniel jones and Sequan Barkley.

That would be incredible.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
See ya, Garrett!! Time to disappear...
OGC.4faba18f11d814080c4c9cdc05e4d207

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly, the Eagles, despite all their injuries, turned out to be the team with more heart than the Cowboys.they wanted it more and they played like it

Eagles have a Franchise QB we have Tim Tebow.....opps sorry Tim you're probably better than deer in the headlights Dak!