Video: The end of Time

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. It is not a fact that stars feed off of fuel. So thinking that the Milky Way galaxy will one day parish is nonsense. Stars are born from debris and when a star blows up it releases a lot of debris. So in theory one exploding star could aid in creating other stars. Meaning our galaxy could live forever.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. It is not a fact that stars feed off of fuel. So thinking that the Milky Way galaxy will one day parish is nonsense. Stars are born from debris and when a star blows up it releases a lot of debris. So in theory one exploding star could aid in creating other stars. Meaning our galaxy could live forever.
Stars definitely do create other stars. Our sun is believed to be a third generation star, because of the elements it's made up of. The first stars were only hydrogen, helium, and a small amount of lithium. When those star died, the elements created went into the next generation, creating heavier elements.

The problem is that stars like our sun don't go supernova, because they're too small. If I remember correctly, they eventually become red giants, which burn for a long time, but at relatively low temperatures, then die unceremoniously.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years until the end of time.

Wonderful. How the heck does the universe expect me to use all my Visa bonus rewards points before the deadline?

Great video. Loved the speculation of possible future civilizations migrating to white dwarf stars to take advantage of their dying energy. Fantastic imagining for me. Not so fantastic reality for them. :(

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Are you starting with nonsense again, lol?

What do stars feed off then? Love and good vibes?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Are you starting with nonsense again, lol?

What do stars feed off then? Love and good vibes?
They've never seen inside of a star. Can I take a picture of Area 51 from the outside and tell you what's going on the inside? They're theories of what's going on in the inside of a star is just that...theories.

There are two ways energy and heat can be created. One is through the consumption of fuel. The other is through friction. They've sent zero probes to the sun's core, so how do they know which method it's using to produce heat? They don't. So the sun running off of hydrogen is only a theory. It could run off of friction just like the Earth's core. Allegedly.

But remember these are the same people that have a write up about the big bang on their website. That big bang article never uses the words theory, guess, hypothesis or we believe. Meaning they are promoting the big bang theory as a real live true scientific fact. But we all know its not.

Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. But NASA continues to publish B.S. to their website. It is impossible to look at an construct, with no windows, from the outside and say what's going on in the inside. And that impossibility is a fact. So every thing they say about the sun's core is just a theory.

No Proof What So Ever.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They've never seen inside of a star. Can I take a picture of Area 51 from the outside and tell you what's going on the inside? They're theories of what's going on in the inside of a star is just that...theories.

There are two ways energy and heat can be created. One is through the consumption of fuel. The other is through friction. They've sent zero probes to the sun's core, so how do they know which method it's using to produce heat? They don't. So the sun running off of hydrogen is only a theory. It could run off of friction just like the Earth's core. Allegedly.

But remember these are the same people that have a write up about the big bang on their website. That big bang article never uses the words theory, guess, hypothesis or we believe. Meaning they are promoting the big bang theory as a real live true scientific fact. But we all know its not.

Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. But NASA continues to publish B.S. to their website. It is impossible to look at an construct, with no windows, from the outside and say what's going on in the inside. And that impossibility is a fact. So every thing they say about the sun's core is just a theory.

No Proof What So Ever.
Are you under the impression that all scientists work for NASA? NASA has nothing to do with the Big Bang Theory, which the overwhelming majority of astrophysicists are nearly 100% certain is the truth of the origins of the universe. These are scientists from every country around the world, not NASA, or any U.S. funded group.
They know what the sun is made of, thanks to spectrography, and the mathematics they've done backs up their conclusions. Science works by developing experiments that predict how a subject will behave, and if it consistently does what's expected, that's very strong evidence.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Are you under the impression that all scientists work for NASA? NASA has nothing to do with the Big Bang Theory, which the overwhelming majority of astrophysicists are nearly 100% certain is the truth of the origins of the universe. These are scientists from every country around the world, not NASA, or any U.S. funded group.
They know what the sun is made of, thanks to spectrography, and the mathematics they've done backs up their conclusions. Science works by developing experiments that predict how a subject will behave, and if it consistently does what's expected, that's very strong evidence.
A man can have strong evidence that his wife is cheating on him. And many of his friends can tell him, but he may not believe it until he has 100% proof. I need that 100% proof before I believe what astronomers say. So until I have that 100% proof it's all just hearsay.

The people you mentioned, these astronomers, need to keep coming up with data so they can continue to get funding. No funding, no work. So they do have a motive to agree with one another. It's a money grab.

Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. It's not a fact until they can prove it. Speculation and facts are two different things. I can't get convicted off of strong evidence.

Remember the impeachment proceedings and O.J. Strong evidence isn't enough sometimes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A man can have strong evidence that his wife is cheating on him. And many of his friends can tell him, but he may not believe it until he has 100% proof. I need that 100% proof before I believe what astronomers say. So until I have that 100% proof it's all just hearsay.

The people you mentioned, these astronomers, need to keep coming up with data so they can continue to get funding. No funding, no work. So they do have a motive to agree with one another. It's a money grab.

Finding factual data is the scientific nature of science. It's not a fact until they can prove it. Speculation and facts are two different things. I can't get convicted off of strong evidence.

Remember the impeachment proceedings and O.J. Strong evidence isn't enough sometimes.
Of course you can get convicted off strong evidence. You think every person ever convicted was caught on film, then tried by a jury of witnesses who saw him do it?
What you call lack of evidence is merely your inability to understand the science.

Scientists are searching for the truth, not making things up to get funding. A very small percentage of the scientists who subscribe to the Big Bang are actually doing research on it, so they have no reason to lie, because any funding they get has nothing to do with it.

I think you know very well that they know a great deal more than you do, and I think you're partly pretending you don't believe them.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

No Proof What So Ever.

Thanks man.

Enjoy the backcountry.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought this was suppose to happen in like 12 years according to some :D