The execution of the Saints offense was flawless for the most part

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The saints knew what they needed to do which was to protect Carr so what did they do? They ran a lot of max protect with two-man routes in the passing game, yet they still managed to get players open. And then ran the ball and ran it well. The run blocking was impressive, and overall, their offense operated like a well-oiled machine. Clearly, we weren't prepared for that level of execution. I believe we would fair better if we see them again.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mike-zimmer.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
The saints knew what they needed to do which was to protect Carr so what did they do? They ran a lot of max protect with two-man routes in the passing game, yet they still managed to get players open. And then ran the ball and ran it well. The run blocking was impressive, and overall, their offense operated like a well-oiled machine. Clearly, we weren't prepared for that level of execution. I believe we would fair better if we see them again.

they did BUT

how about we don't mention the three obvious holds; a tackle on Mazi Smith an obvious hold on the touchdown on Parsons and there was another one.. Those are just from quick looks at some of the pictures and videos from the game and I know the penalties probably doesn't help US win but most of the mistakes you never know if they would happen if these calls were called you know the face mask on Rico there was some mugging going on by their corners as well they got away with a lot seems like the league really wanted the Saints to look good this week....jk :facepalm::popcorn: i saw 7 non calls if you call it on us needs to be even ie that guyton hold not as bad as the 3 i saw on them NOT CALLED,,,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

More like, the execution of the Dallas Defense, by the Saints, was flawless.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The execution of the Cowboys defense flawed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
More like, the execution of the Dallas Defense, by the Saints, was flawless.
like the alternate term ie Execution ie the first one bam put our D to death..

The definition of execution that refers to putting someone to death as a legal penalty is:

• The act of putting a condemned person to death

• The process of enforcing a legal judgment

• A judicial writ that directs the enforcement of a legal judgment