The execution of the Saints offense was flawless for the most part

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a team get beat so easily on 2-3 man routes when one guy runs straight and the other a deep in route
what's even crazier is we never adjusted lol
I love how they seen a play that worked and kept running the same concept. They were like we will stop running it when they actually stop it lol. Zimmer must of been hoping that they would only run it one time.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
they did BUT

how about we don't mention the three obvious holds; a tackle on Mazi Smith an obvious hold on the touchdown on Parsons and there was another one.. Those are just from quick looks at some of the pictures and videos from the game and I know the penalties probably doesn't help US win but most of the mistakes you never know if they would happen if these calls were called you know the face mask on Rico there was some mugging going on by their corners as well they got away with a lot seems like the league really wanted the Saints to look good this week....jk :facepalm::popcorn: i saw 7 non calls if you call it on us needs to be even ie that guyton hold not as bad as the 3 i saw on them NOT CALLED,,,
WHAT???????? Are you seriously going to say non-calls by officials cost the Cowboys the game........LOL!!!!!! The officials could have called back each TD and the Saints would have scored on their very next play!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cowboys were flat out horrible, they got their behinds kicked all over the place by the Saints. This team is softer than Charmin toilet paper, you the good stuff12 ply! The only thing that has changed on this team is both Prescott and CeeDee are richer, the O-Line is a mess with both Martin and Steele looking old, not to mention the two rookies who had problems all day long. All world Kenricks never showed up, Overshown should change his name to OVERMATCHED. The D-line is a joke, if Parsons doesn't get to the QB, nobody is because his mates all need to be released, traded or better yet just lock the door and put out a sign" Only the strong hearted that can take a punch need apply". The Cowboys are a flat out mess that isn't going to get any better, anytime soon.................

kskboys

Reaction score
The saints knew what they needed to do which was to protect Carr so what did they do? They ran a lot of max protect with two-man routes in the passing game, yet they still managed to get players open. And then ran the ball and ran it well. The run blocking was impressive, and overall, their offense operated like a well-oiled machine. Clearly, we weren't prepared for that level of execution. I believe we would fair better if we see them again.

Yeah, beat up our incredibly weak D Front.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Although you have to give them credit for dissecting the Cowboys…. Dallas also was ill prepared and this is what happens when no adjustments are made offensively and defensively.. you get your arse whipped and rightfully so. NO is good, but not elite.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Although you have to give them credit for dissecting the Cowboys…. Dallas also was ill prepared and this is what happens when no adjustments are made offensively and defensively.. you get your arse whipped and rightfully so. NO is good, but not elite.
but now ask yourself WHY???????
The cowboys are awful at that, and seem to never have a plan B.
They seem to think the problem is just execution, and that isnt the problem lol.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Saints were well prepared, methodical, and mistake free.

They have some of the fastest offensive players in the game and they used that to their advantage.

The Saints finished strong in 2023, winning four of their last five games.

Carr is in his 2nd season with team and now seems to have full control of their system.

Their coach is in his 3rd season, improving each season. They have an excellent young OC, Klint Kubiak, the son of a former HC and career backup to John Elway, Gary Kubiak.

I believe these Saints are for real and will be the surprise team of this season.

75boyz

Reaction score
While scrolling through this I couldnt help but notice that the theme of this whole thread comes back to how painfully unprepared the team was.
And whose job it is to prepare the team.
Not a comforting feeling to know that the guy in charge of having his team prepared has failed miserably not only against just good regular season teams, but especially in those win or go home playoff scenarios.
It's bad enough that your quarterback sucks at playoff football.
But when your head coach sucks at playoff football too, I mean, what do ya got left?
I'll tell ya what.
The Dallas Cowboys.

Cowboys!
LOL

Last edited: