The faulty premise that a slightly upgraded or average D will take us to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
To think that our Boys, with a good offence led by the Bus Driver Dak, needs only to have a slightly better D to succeed is ludicrous.

Yes, let us match up with a team with a great offence and a good D. Guess what happens.

Meanwhile, we are happy just to wish for an upgrade on D so we can compete,

I am not saying don't be optimistic, me fellow workaday fans. What I do caution against is believing that 6 defencive picks in the draft and several in FA will take us far or anywhere.

Hope for the best, me dewey-eyed fans, but don't just yet start planning yer Super Bowl party with banners that proclaim we are better than the 49ers, Green Bay, the Cards or Washington in the NFC or KC or 5 other AFC teams.

An almost-there D wont do it.

Hollah and brings me a dollah!
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Offense led by Bus Driver Dak...................:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, you're mad, I struck a nerve with the images

9cm2EuI.png
no, I like the images. they are interesting. I hope you vary them a little.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Come on, it's 2021. If thats what you like, you like.

Too many men came out saying you stalk them.

opyd6v.png
too many men? you mean your therapy group? LOL..you are funny funny kid

are you always this lazy...I asked you to change the images. come on now. don't be so lazy

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
lets just say I have a mechanic shop lift installed at home. It would be nice to be 600. that's the goal to reach by decades end.

hebalife is my uncle...OMG. I found my uncle. thank you thank you thank you.

what is U of H? can you expand on that
No I cannot expand on that. You have expanded enough for all, old boy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sooooo.. getting to the playoffs is not better results.. Okay got it.. I'm not going to waste time with any more of the other gobbledie-gook you wrote there. These lame attempts to play the dozens over the internet are of no interest to me. If you don't know football well enough to discuss football and have to repeatedly resort to this grade school bullsh-- then I'm afraid that's a problem you will have to solve without my help.

Bye, Karen.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
because I am mad, I am mad, I am really really mad...
come on
you know I am mad, I am mad
you know it
and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you again
who is mad

are you running out of words? but can't bring yourself to quit. my goal is to make this thread 20 pages...lets do it

Frozen700

Reaction score
because I am mad, I am mad, I am really really mad...
come on
you know I am mad, I am mad
you know it
and the whole world has to answer right now
just to tell you again
who is mad

are you running out of words? but can't bring yourself to quit. my goal is to make this thread 20 pages...lets do it

Yup he's losing it

uUu9hwp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.