The faulty premise that a slightly upgraded or average D will take us to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dckid

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Dak a bus driver. He's a playmaker. He's not Mahomes but he's not a bus driver. But in our division Dak and an improved D will get us to the playoffs. A healthy Dak and a defense that is not historically bad and we win the division. I think with Parsons, Diggs, Joseph and some of the FAs our defense can be average, which will be a big improvement over last year.
Hopium.
Let's not let facts get in the way of what we believe. I believe Dak is 13-20 vs winning teams.
10-11 in his last 21 games.
Highest paid player in the league numbers.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To think that our Boys, with a good offence led by the Bus Driver Dak, needs only to have a slightly better D to succeed is ludicrous.

Yes, let us match up with a team with a great offence and a good D. Guess what happens.

Meanwhile, we are happy just to wish for an upgrade on D so we can compete,

I am not saying don't be optimistic, me fellow workaday fans. What I do caution against is believing that 6 defencive picks in the draft and several in FA will take us far or anywhere.

Hope for the best, me dewey-eyed fans, but don't just yet start planning yer Super Bowl party with banners that proclaim we are better than the 49ers, Green Bay, the Cards or Washington in the NFC or KC or 5 other AFC teams.

An almost-there D wont do it.

Hollah and brings me a dollah!
Offense and defense are spelled with an s, not a c......get it right. This is football, not futbol.

Frozen700

Reaction score
aaahhh. the mad angle...you want that....right....you shouldn't play all your cards at once....

so what is your hurry. why be so impatient. you have shown no patience at all.

and what game? is this a game for you? interesting...

pieces of the puzzle falling in place... please do talk more....

Hey, no more back talk

Now shut the hell up, and do what I told you to do.

You understand me?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hey, no more back talk

Now shut the hell up, and do what I told you to do.

You understand me?
great progress. more info on your psyche. interesting that you took on an aggressive tone. we will get to the bottom of the anger issues, and I know its connected to your lack of true confidence.

I have to commend you on your attempt to put on a confident act. trying to act as if you are in charge...

be patient, we are getting there. as mentioned I am here to help.

so tell me more about your anger. why are you angry?. what's frustrating you? why the outburst? please PM me if you don't want to share publicly. I promise I will be discreet.

SSoup

Reaction score
To think that our Boys, with a good offence led by the Bus Driver Dak, needs only to have a slightly better D to succeed is ludicrous.
So handy when garbage people make it clear they're not worth listening to in the opening sentence of their manifesto so you don't have to waste time with the rest of their nonsense rant.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hopium.
Let's not let facts get in the way of what we believe. I believe Dak is 13-20 vs winning teams.
10-11 in his last 21 games.
Highest paid player in the league numbers.
Yes, I'm optimistic that winning percentage against winning teams will improve. But you're right his past winning percentage is poor against winning teams but that doesn't mean he's forever doomed to that. He, and the rest of the team, can get better.

Frozen700

Reaction score
great progress. more info on your psyche. interesting that you took on an aggressive tone. we will get to the bottom of the anger issues, and I know its connected to your lack of true confidence.

I have to commend you on your attempt to put on a confident act. trying to act as if you are in charge...

be patient, we are getting there. as mentioned I am here to help.

so tell me more about your anger. why are you angry?. what's frustrating you? why the outburst? please PM me if you don't want to share publicly. I promise I will be discreet.

Got that boy heated. Responding with long boring replies, hoping to get a laugh. Embarrassing, not even reading.

Yo don't take it out on your phone/monitor.

I know you're mad as hell right now.

https://img839.*************/img839/1465/124uf02.png

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Got that boy heated. Responding with long boring replies, hoping to get a laugh. Embarrassing, not even reading.

Yo don't take it out on your phone/monitor.

I know you're mad as hell right now.

so object obsession as well. I haven't seen that in a while. do you take out your frustration and anger on objects? do you tend to throw things? talk to them? cuss at them?

why are you so obsessed with others being mad/angry. Why try and make that a point...does that some how make you feel better about your own inner feelings? does it make you feel that you are not alone and there are others sharing your frustrations? What is frustrating you that brings about such hostility? is it home related? work related? we will figure it out.

give me a few more clues to your mind. give me a few more posts. once we learn how to deal with your inner feelings, the root cause, then you can rebuild you confidence. letting things fester leads to frustration. you should try and talk it out.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
WOW I'm shocked you actually said something that makes sense, good for you!
I'm shocked that you accidentally forgot to insult or talk down to someone Good for you keep it up and you might gain some respect. Oh wait never mind You tried to disguise an insult as a compliment! U r a Turd Farmer!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s very likely an Average D with aTop 5-10 offense will be enough to win division and or make the playoffs. It might not could win any other division but it certainly could this one.

It almost won division last year with statistically one of the worst defenses in Cowboy history and with our starting QB and most of OL out.

This thread appears to be another troll-like attempt bashing Dak and the Cowboys by a fan with such history.

Frozen700

Reaction score
so object obsession as well. I haven't seen that in a while. do you take out your frustration and anger on objects? do you tend to throw things? talk to them? cuss at them?

why are you so obsessed with others being mad/angry. Why try and make that a point...does that some how make you feel better about your own inner feelings? does it make you feel that you are not alone and there are others sharing your frustrations? What is frustrating you that brings about such hostility? is it home related? work related? we will figure it out.

give me a few more clues to your mind. give me a few more posts. once we learn how to deal with your inner feelings, the root cause, then you can rebuild you confidence. letting things fester leads to frustration. you should try and talk it out.

You mad you mad

nsvaq.png

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You mad you mad

nsvaq.png
It's funny how you changing your behavior seemingly as I have been deciphering your mind you have made shorter and shorter posts and resorting to images more.

Are u afraid of something? Is being transparent and open scare u? You must have trust issues ( which btw is related to your lack of true confidence)

Frozen700

Reaction score
It's funny how you changing your behavior seemingly as I have been deciphering your mind you have made shorter and shorter posts and resorting to images more.

Are u afraid of something? Is being transparent and open scare u? You must have trust issues ( which btw is related to your lack of true confidence)

You mad you mad

nsvaq.png

Go do what I told you to do boy. No back talk

Frozen700

Reaction score

Hurry up boy, hurry

Shut the hell up and do as I say

Beaker42

Reaction score

Yes, let us match up with a team with a great offence and a good D. Guess what happens.

Meanwhile, we are happy just to wish for an upgrade on D so we can compete,

I am not saying don't be optimistic, me fellow workaday fans. What I do caution against is believing that 6 defencive picks in the draft and several in FA will take us far or anywhere.

Hope for the best, me dewey-eyed fans, but don't just yet start planning yer Super Bowl party with banners that proclaim we are better than the 49ers, Green Bay, the Cards or Washington in the NFC or KC or 5 other AFC teams.

An almost-there D wont do it.

Hollah and brings me a dollah!
If we’re losing games 5–48 like we did with Tony vs Peyton in Denver then we’re ****** and there’s no need to worry. We’ll be drafting top 5 if our D doesn’t improve a tick. I’m happy either way.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hurry up boy, hurry

Shut the hell up and do as I say
ok, we have now established several facts about your mind/psyche.

you are very impatient. omg, that's so painfully obvious. you need validation. a lot of validation, so you seek people who may validate your ideas/thoughts so it makes you feel better. you lack true confidence.... my first guess would be issues with you parents, most probably your father. I would guess some of your posts/actions are reflective of how he treated you and now you are reflecting back what has festered in you for years. It has led you to a lot of frustration and deep seeded anger that you couldn't express or had no one to express it to. you project confidence where its painfully obvious you are not. you try to act confidence and you really don't know how. so you resort to small insults, acting big and being in charge when you clearly are not. people in charge don't need to act like they are in charge or claim it...they just are.....

I have to say, I appreciate you responding, it hasn't been that difficult to drag you along, giving you what you want to have you continue your behavior. there is also traces of stubbornness, which is indirectly related to your frustrations with your father. let me ask you another question: be honest please. do you have any real friends. people you truly trust with your deepest secrets and thoughts? one person....

btw, it was very interesting you responded to my post. didn't get a response back and you responded again. seemingly you are monitoring this board and seeking interaction. your posts were 3 minutes apart. how is your social life?

please continue

Frozen700

Reaction score

you are very impatient. omg, that's so painfully obvious. you need validation. a lot of validation, so you seek people who may validate your ideas/thoughts so it makes you feel better. you lack true confidence.... my first guess would be issues with you parents, most probably your father. I would guess some of your posts/actions are reflective of how he treated you and now you are reflecting back what has festered in you for years. It has led you to a lot of frustration and deep seeded anger that you couldn't express or had no one to express it to. you project confidence where its painfully obvious you are not. you try to act confidence and you really don't know how. so you resort to small insults, acting big and being in charge when you clearly are not. people in charge don't need to act like they are in charge or claim it...they just are.....

I have to say, I appreciate you responding, it hasn't been that difficult to drag you along, giving you what you want to have you continue your behavior. there is also traces of stubbornness, which is indirectly related to your frustrations with your father. let me ask you another question: be honest please. do you have any real friends. people you truly trust with your deepest secrets and thoughts? one person....

btw, it was very interesting you responded to my post. didn't get a response back and you responded again. seemingly you are monitoring this board and seeking interaction. your posts were 3 minutes apart. how is your social life?

please continue

Didn't read. You are trying to get everyone to laugh, pathetic.

All I know is, you're big mad, with your long stories. Hahaha

:lmao:

Got in your head

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

please continue

I was wondering who you were talking about (I have the idiot on ignore) and you hit the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.