Lol thats awesome

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
sarcasm
noun
sar·casm | \ ˈsär-ˌka-zəm \
Definition of sarcasm

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b: the use or language of sarcasm

Thank you...good sarcasm is wasted if NO ONE gets it

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol thats awesome
It sure is man, He's obviously employing some of those "Elf Monk" powers, that just naturally exude through his essence of being

* google-foo #72 ,there's an article or video up
( real recently) about him being an avid
"Dungeon's&Dragon's" gamer:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
One of my favorite things about this first game was watching Travis Frederick direct the line. I don't think we had one miscommunication along the line. We also saw Dak being able to make quicker reads and get the ball out, and I also think Frederick deserve some credit for that. Frederick being able to handle the line calls and call out what the protection needed to be both gave Prescott insight on what to expect and allowed him to focus more on the coverage to ID where to go with the ball.
nice pass blocking but there were many holes in the run game.. needs some work for sure but having him back is a very good thing..knowing how good Looney is as backup is also good to know and thats a good thing that came from it..

Martin and Smiths back stuff, Cwill coming into his own but still growing, plus Fred just coming back 1st game etc is most likely the reason for the run game being slow as thats a slow push power lean on the defender type game that just will come along with snaps..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
nice pass blocking but there were many holes in the run game.. needs some work for sure but having him back is a very good thing..knowing how good Looney is as backup is also good to know and thats a good thing that came from it..

Martin and Smiths back stuff, Cwill coming into his own but still growing, plus Fred just coming back 1st game etc is most likely the reason for the run game being slow as thats a slow push power lean on the defender type game that just will come along with snaps..

Elliott averaged 4.1 yards per carry coming back from Cabo. Not sure exactly what happened with Pollard, but I'd have to look at each individual play to determine if the line was the problem on those plays. Sometimes the line gets blamed when the fullback or tight end or even a receiver misses the block that leads to a run game fail, or the back fails to see the hole and hit it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Elliott averaged 4.1 yards per carry coming back from Cabo. Not sure exactly what happened with Pollard, but I'd have to look at each individual play to determine if the line was the problem on those plays. Sometimes the line gets blamed when the fullback or tight end or even a receiver misses the block that leads to a run game fail, or the back fails to see the hole and hit it.
like the rams game on some run plays I saw the backfield cluttered with Dlinemen.. im saying they get a C for run blocking from me.. like I said most likely like Running backs the physical part of run blocking gets better each game..

Pass blocking A

MCMetal69

Reaction score
While I'm ecstatic about Fredbeard's triumphant return , remember that it was against the Giants , who haven't had a pass rush in a while .

If the O-Line plays like that against the Bears , I will be enormously impressed..............................

JayFord

Reaction score
Travis Frederick is the Brock lesnar of the nfl

A thinking beast

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Having Frederick back is huge, as is a full season with Columbo leading the unit. They played with a mean stream Sunday. It was beautiful.