The freekin Media....

noletime95

Reaction score
is killing me with this "Romo once again made the fatal mistake with the ball in his hand at the end of the game" BS. Come on, it was 4th down and he had to throw it up and see what happens....give me a break, these people just kill me...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
noletime95;1901441 said:
is killing me with this "Romo once again made the fatal mistake with the ball in his hand at the end of the game" BS. Come on, it was 4th down and he had to throw it up and see what happens....give me a break, these people just kill me...

I'm not watching football or sports news again till the draft talk starts, I'd suggest you do that same.

kbman

Reaction score
TheCount;1901450 said:
I'm not watching football or sports news again till the draft talk starts, I'd suggest you do that same.

Are you watching any more of the football games?

noletime95

Reaction score
This is all good advice....I'm just so upset after this loss and looking for a reason to feel better...........

BTW..........funny how you all knew it was ESPN....

I just turned my TV off...

Wolfpack

Reaction score
TheCount;1901450 said:

I quit after the Carolina game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I haven't watched anything after the pick. I will probably not watch another game this year. The skiing is good again this year so I think my season is starting next weekend.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
TheCount;1901450 said:

I havent watched any sports anything, and dont plan on it til the season is well over..........

ladiewolve

Reaction score
noletime95;1901441 said:
I agree!!:fact: :espn: :espn: :espn: :espn:

SweetDC

Reaction score
kbman;1901460 said:
Are you watching any more of the football games?
After the Commanders lost, many on ES said they had no spirit left to watch anymore football games this season. I kinda secretly laughed at them thinking they were being big babies.

I shall eat those thoughts because now I know how they feel. My heart isn't in it to see other fans elated and cheering for their team. There is a name for this and it's called: Sour grapes. I admit it. :(