The future is now

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Just noted the last two times Jerry wanted to take a QB in the 1st round. Fortunately, he was talked out of one and failed to complete a trade for the other.

The day they ended up taking Dak, Jerry opened the show still lamenting being outbid by Denver for Lynch. Best trade he never made.
I'm with you, but the point is those selections were not made. We've been fortunate enough to be as stable as anyone at the position for nearly the entirety of the existence of the franchise. There are plenty of things the Jones crew is bad at. Finding a QB isn't one of them.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry loves you guys, especially that rocky guy. Keep hoping he gets it this year, there is always a next year and this guy will get it one day too.

olddak-2.jpg

hum maybe that guy will overcome his fear after ten more years and nobody to block for him because of his extension. The knocks and slams should be routine and his fear will subside. dang, that Jerry outsmarting us again. Let dak get the crap beat out of him for 5 or more years and the fear will subside. genius. I'd cut the years down by letting the guys on defense in practice beat the crap out of him every play, but that's just me.

Last edited:

dupree89

Reaction score
george allen is a good comparison since he was 2-7 in the playoffs.

very good regular season teams with not much success in the post season.
It does sound familiar.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
81 borderline senile GM.
Lame duck HC/QB who has lost the locker room.
Cap issues.
Your ex-coaches who know all your dirty secrets are now living in your neighborhood.
Players getting OLDER.
Tons of holes to fill.
You got to go play the AFC North, not the Panthers and Giants.
Yep, the Future is bright indeed...........
7qszx4.jpg
I normally hate Pappy's posts. But this pic is hilarious. And true on so many levels.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Jerry loves you guys, especially that rocky guy. Keep hoping he gets it this year, there is always a next year and this guy will get it one day too.

olddak-2.jpg

hum maybe that guy will overcome his fear after ten more years and nobody to block for him because of his extension. The knocks and slams should be routine and his fear will subside. dang, that Jerry outsmarting us again. Let dak get the crap beat out of him for 5 or more years and the fear will subside. genius. I'd cut the years down by letting the guys on defense in practice beat the crap out of him every play, but that's just me.
Lmbao. You and Pappy are on fire today with the pics and commentary.