Image: The Gang is Back Together

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

c6e1cc729e1e2b50673c0a194dbe0e5c.jpg

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Once you go Iggles once, you're tainted forever. Get out of here Demarco -- you're not a real cowboy
Players will go where the money is and get as much of it as they can because the chance will be over before they know it.

aria

Reaction score
Not gonna miss this fool and his weird trying to look like a model kissy kissy lips in the pictures, always been a goofy dork weirdo!
Gotta be honest, he's got such a punchable face. Won't miss him either, I'm glad he's with CBS and not FOX so I won't be subjected to seeing his loser mug every Sunday.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I did a simple Google search..........

RqzJfnw.jpg
Why the obsession? Thant montage took some effort.
3-4 of you guys just can't be decent about it all.
The guy has nothing but love and support for Dak and the Cowboys....and done nothing to deserve this scorn crap some of you throw his way.

This thread really brought out the POSs.
aria. Tristan..both total dbags on this topic...I get...but I had bit more respect for you Bleu,

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta be honest, he's got such a punchable face. Won't miss him either, I'm glad he's with CBS and not FOX so I won't be subjected to seeing his loser mug every Sunday.

Great way to be a duche. Don't expect anything better out of you.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Why the obsession? Thant montage took some effort.
3-4 of you guys just can't be decent about it all.
The guy has nothing but love and support for Dak and the Cowboys....and done nothing to deserve this scorn crap some of you throw his way.

This thread really brought out the POSs.
aria. Tristan..both total dbags on this topic...I get...but I had bit more respect for you Bleu,
It's all good man. Life will go on. & I will continue to be tired of anything Romo related. I'm well beyond ready to embrace the moving on movement. Sue me.