The Ghost of football past

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since we are playing Oakland this week, I wonder if Al Davis' ghost will visit Jerry in his sleep and set him straight as to his future if he continues down his path. Who will be the three ghosts, Jimmy will be the past, Jason, the present, but who will be the FUTURE! Merry Christmas everyone. I might make a Christmas goose this week. Lol

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Since we are playing Oakland this week, I wonder if Al Davis' ghost will visit Jerry in his sleep and set him straight as to his future if he continues down his path. Who will be the three ghosts, Jimmy will be the past, Jason, the present, but who will be the FUTURE! Merry Christmas everyone. I might make a Christmas goose this week. Lol

If and only if Al Davis visits Jerry Jones, it will be to remind him to not me the older Al Davis version. Al Davis did a lot for the NFL has had Jerry, but Jerry is reminding the NFL of Al Davis and that scares Al Davis himself.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If and only if Al Davis visits Jerry Jones, it will be to remind him to not me the older Al Davis version. Al Davis did a lot for the NFL has had Jerry, but Jerry is reminding the NFL of Al Davis and that scares Al Davis himself.
He has done a lot for the NFL and DID a lot for the Cowboys. I like Jerry, but all good things come to an end if they do seek to improve.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well it was my SB preview and picks for the 2 SB teams at the beginning of the season.
But now all could be a ghost, as both seasons seem to be dead. Ours being killed by the NFL Gestapo trio in NY.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
19949278_4.jpg

PHOTO: Bill Murray plays Jerry Jones drinking Johnnie Walker Blue Label before the Ghost of Christmas Future grabs him in a scene from the movie Scrooged.