Twitter: The Giants are currently 6.0-point underdogs vs. the Cowboys

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jeff Saturday's comments, about the Dallas offense's responsibilities, absent any other team unit's input, may not be received well by some Cowboyszone members...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Dallas either blows Giants out or they lose. If things go poorly early, look for them to fold.
You know, for some odd reason, Giants-Cowboys games almost always end close score-wise. I reviewed the final scores of their games like 12 years back and to my surprise, only a few games were blowouts. Most ended by 7 points or less. Interestingly, our games against the Eagles and Commanders were unpredictable, blowout or close.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That may have something to do with the spread....
Vegas oddsmakers have beaten me over the head more often than I would like to admit. I have no clue why the line is six but I say it is closer to one or even IF we are talking New York as underdogs.

That said (like Jeff Saturday said) it would not surprise me if Dallas ran up 40 on New York. I have seen the 2024 Cowboys play on television and in person. At this point, I would like to define the team as schizoid but do not want to risk offending those with the disorder.