Twitter: The Giants are currently 6.0-point underdogs vs. the Cowboys

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
And the gianst aren't?
Not really. They have a better offense than us if you go position group by position group. We just have the advantage at QB.

On defense, there DL is way better than ours too. We will only win this game if Danny Dimes stinks it up

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Not really. They have a better offense than us if you go position group by position group. We just have the advantage at QB.

On defense, there DL is way better than ours too. We will only win this game if Danny Dimes stinks it up
Wr oline and rb are a wash
Dak>>>>>Dimes
Fergy>>>>> anything the giants have

Zman5

Reaction score
The Giants two slot corners are out for this game. This is the game for CD to go off and makeup for the last game.

Creeper

Reaction score
I would take the Giants and the points if I was a betting man. But I only do my betting on things that are rigged, like the stock market.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One reason it’s been tough for us to get a lead is our defense has given up TDs on the opponents opening possession. If we don’t score on our first drive we end up behind as soon as our defense is on the field. We can’t stop anyone unless we jump on someone quick and start burying them. This takes the opponent away from their running game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

For him to say the Giants have no chance is going out on a thin limb. The only way they have no chance is if we jump on them quick and get a few breaks that allow us to get them way behind. I’m surprised the Cowboys are favored.

Redline360

Reaction score
I'm telling you it's the cowboys MO and especially Daks to play lights out against the Giants especially after two bad games. Dlaw also has huge games against them.

Honestly think we cost to an easy victory and took some bets on Dak, lamb, ferg to have a monster game. Up a few hundred dollars already so what the helll.

Still 50/50 on going to the game.

Think we're win but get into the false idea that everything is "fixed"

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You know, for some odd reason, Giants-Cowboys games almost always end close score-wise. I reviewed the final scores of their games like 12 years back and to my surprise, only a few games were blowouts. Most ended by 7 points or less. Interestingly, our games against the Eagles and Commanders were unpredictable, blowout or close.
I'd say more than a few.
Over the course of the current 13-1 stretch, the average margin of victory is 16.2 pts per game. Eight of the 13 games were won by double digits. Only two were won by less than 7.