The Giants will dominate the Cowboys next season

Blitzen

Reaction score
That is just comedy gold right there!

I LOVE how most people responding are focusing on how I messed up and said the Giants beat the Cowboys twice. The rest of my statements sound perfectly well reasoned and logical.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LgicbpC.jpg

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I LOVE how most people responding are focusing on how I messed up and said the Giants beat the Cowboys twice. The rest of my statements sound perfectly well reasoned and logical.

Do you have a crystal ball too along with an erroneous and warped thought process?

Twin928

Reaction score
Because they beat the Cowboys twice this season and did not attempt to tank today. I've read on here that winning games like these carry over to the next season. It's why Super Bowl winners typically repeat as champions. Just saying we have that to look forward to. The Giants just spoiled our deep playoff run, and momentum to the super bowl next season.
Lol ummm what season u talking bout cuz we beat them the game DAK got hurt what fan are u

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Because they beat the Cowboys twice this season and did not attempt to tank today. I've read on here that winning games like these carry over to the next season. It's why Super Bowl winners typically repeat as champions. Just saying we have that to look forward to. The Giants just spoiled our deep playoff run, and momentum to the super bowl next season.

um we went 1-1 against them

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

If you think beating a bunch of scrub teams who's win/loss records are all under five hundred and just as bad as Dallas are getting you a deep playoff run, then you must be on something....

Parche

Reaction score
There is no NFC East team thats looking golden for the upcoming seasons... at least not right now... So...

Reactions: CWR

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I blame last years Cowboys team not winning that game in week 17 causing this team to have a losers mentality.

We tend to come up short in the big final games, and this year was not exception....

CWR

Reaction score
Was the same type of moron post that told me the Eagles would dominate the division for a decade. Trash post bro.

FaSho

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought the OP was being sarcastic?

Creeper

Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite. The Giants barely beat the Cowboys even though the Giants are pretty much a healthy team, with the exception of Barkley, while the Cowboys were missing their top 3 OTs, their top OG, their top 3 DTs, their best TE, and one of their starting LBs. Oh, and their starting QB.

Seriously, does anyone doubt that if Dak was in this game the Cowboys would have won easily. The injuries to the Cowboys were too much to overcome. When they get all their players back, assuming the stay relatively healthy, the Cowboys will have no trouble beating the Giants, and everyone else in the NFC East. When healthy, the Eagles and Cowboys are the two best teams in the division and will be next year too.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We split with them. Sthu

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Uh...no.

Them

Reaction score
.....ppppfffttt! I couldn't agree less...Having Dak & many other starting players back next season...having a Defense that can only improve,... Coaches and players in their 2nd season together...jelling!....I say the New York Football Giants "ain't got a prayer" against Dallas next season!...:grin:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Um.. were you off planet when the Cowboys beat the Giants back in October?
he was talking about the Commanders not the giants, he only said the giants spoiled our playoff run, you guys need better reading comprehension.
Both teams will be a problem for the cowboys, due to their defense is way better than ours. And we have morons for HC and OC and DC.

winning at end of season can carry over to the next season, same as losing.