The Good News: Dak will be revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
You were a great troll once Lee Blair, but that was 10 years ago... nowadays you’re a shadow of your former self.
Time you went back to following the Minnesota Vikings who you’ve previously publicly said are your team.

tico

Reaction score
Dak's first year was an anomaly. He was allowed to stand behind the best o-line in football and patiently pick out his receivers- yet still failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs.
He has had growing pains and not shown the ability to meet the challenges when adversity arose.
This season will show how far he has come.
I think he'll be fine, but we will get to see.
A.playoff game he Balled out in.... Coaching never has the rest of the team ready!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dak has already proven himself. This is his 4th year in the league, let me repeat that, his 4th year.
13-3
9-7
10-6
3-0

He has won the NFC East twice, been in the pro-bowl twice, high QBR, he has completely balled out and made Romo expendable. He beat out a veteran, that within itself speaks volumes. If there are people doubting if Dak is "the man", then they are idiots. This man has what it takes to get to and win the Superbowl. He is a franchise QB that has proven himself. You can't fake it as a QB in the NFL. Players have tried and they are exposed immediately.
You're arguing with a troll.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Thank you, sir. The quantum leap that Dak made from last year to this doesn't seem to leave much doubt.

I'd be quite willing to bet a dollar to a doughnut that I'm not the only one who thinks so. Dak's a winner! ;)
Dollar to a donut? That an even bet these days.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has already proven himself. This is his 4th year in the league, let me repeat that, his 4th year.
13-3
9-7
10-6
3-0

He has won the NFC East twice, been in the pro-bowl twice, high QBR, he has completely balled out and made Romo expendable. He beat out a veteran, that within itself speaks volumes. If there are people doubting if Dak is "the man", then they are idiots. This man has what it takes to get to and win the Superbowl. He is a franchise QB that has proven himself. You can't fake it as a QB in the NFL. Players have tried and they are exposed immediately.
He is a known entity. Just keeps getting better.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
fart-in-face.gif

Reactions: CWR

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:facepalm:

So having a good team around you qualifies you have not proven yourself.

Another Dak hater on board everyone. Pappy will have a friend now.

So when some here critic hmmm lets say Jeff Heath the word "Hater" is never included in any post.
When we critic Dak "Hater" is the name of the game with you Dak lovers!!!!
May I ask why this is?

This post is correct by seasons ends we will know if Dak is our Franchise QB and the FO agrees as it seems to be waiting on verification before giving out a massive deal to Dak.

Can't play bottom dwellers every week can you now?

leeblair

Reaction score
People react so quickly to statements they perceive to be all-or-nothing judgments. I understand what the original poster is saying. Dak struggled with accuracy, footwork, indecision, etc. Anyone who couldn't see that is blind. That doesn't mean he hasn't been a leader, doesn't mean he didn't have a clutch gene. It just means he's not a COMPLETE quarterback, and he isn't. Now that he apparently has a quarterback coach and an offensive coordinator who are getting the most out of him, we see the progress but want to see continued promise.
But questioning him and not swallowing the Koolaid that he has ARRIVED apparently offends many in this forum.
It's okay to admit that he's doing well, but we still need to see how he does against tougher competition. Many of us don't evaluate Dak by Cleveland Brown or Detroit Lion standards but by Cowboys standards, which means Super Bowls or bust.
That's why many don't appreciate Tony Romo.
Bingo!
Unfortunately, unless you agree with the Homer's and never look at the bigger picture, you get labeled as a "troll".
There are standards that some of us got accustomed to when the Cowboys were a different organization.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really but if you have a great team around you, you need to get to the NFC CG and the SB

Dak hasn’t done that

He hasn't exactly had a great team around him yet though either. Good players, yes, great, no. But they are getting there. But yet he still wins at least to get to the playoffs.
They need to get past that now. We will see.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Over the next 13 games Dak Prescott will be revealed. The REAL Dak Prescott.
The Cowboys schedule is getting tougher, and soon there will be no doubt as to whether or not Dak is "The Man".
I think he'll do fine.
I actually thought he was revealed. The kid is a winner there's no disputing it

visionary

Reaction score
He hasn't exactly had a great team around him yet though either. Good players, yes, great, no. But they are getting there. But yet he still wins at least to get to the playoffs.
They need to get past that now. We will see.

Can’t “get past it” until he achieves something meaningful

CWR

Reaction score
Over the next 13 games Dak Prescott will be revealed. The REAL Dak Prescott.
The Cowboys schedule is getting tougher, and soon there will be no doubt as to whether or not Dak is "The Man".
I think he'll do fine.

I get your point but I also agree we already have a large body of work. That said hes been up and down, but after the addition of Cooper he really took off and has been damn good since. I think the first 3 weeks were more of a carry over from last season then a new Dak.

Status
Not open for further replies.