The Good The Bad and The Ugly Special Edition.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hey Westerns fans out there. Im not sure if you have seen the Special Edition DVD of The Good The Bad and The Ugly but it is different from the normal one. This one is 18 minutes longer then the one most of you have seen. It is 3 hrs instead of 2 hours and 42 minutes. THere is also a 2nd DVD in there that has all kindsa neat features. Check it out. It is pretty darn wylin!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Hey Westerns fans out there. Im not sure if you have seen the Special Edition DVD of The Good The Bad and The Ugly but it is different from the normal one. This one is 18 minutes longer then the one most of you have seen. It is 3 hrs instead of 2 hours and 42 minutes. THere is also a 2nd DVD in there that has all kindsa neat features. Check it out. It is pretty darn wylin!

I love that movie but I'm pissed that they didn't pay Clint Eastwood some jack to have him do the commentary. Isn't Eli Wallach still alive too? I know Leone and Cleefe are long gone but they could find some people involved in the actual filmmaking. If I remember correctly, when I checked it out at a store, the commentary was by a "noted film historian." :rolleyes:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I love Westerns, but I've never been able to connect with GB&U.

Everytime I try to watch it, all I see are guys glaring at each other with sweat dripping off their foreheads. No dialogue. Just guys taking forever to throw down. Draw already.