The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and The Wait and See

CoachD

Reaction score
The Good: What the hell is going on here FOUR more forced turnovers! Ok so now all of a sudden the Cowboys are making plays on the defensive side of the ball, where has this been all year long, that's seven in the last two games that's more than the Cowboys had in their first eight. That pick by Wilson was awesome and this time the Cowboys turned those turnovers into touchdowns. CD Lamb is well on his way folks he just has to clean up the drops. Tony Pollard did really well replacing Zeke and that 40 yard run was amazing.

The Bad: Even though the defense forced four turnovers they still continue to get hammered on the ground and once again the 49er's had little difficulty moving the ball. It didn't matter who carried the football because they were going to gain yardage regardless. Amari Cooper didn't have his best game but it's not all his fault, Andy Dalton wasn't even looking to throw to Cooper and that reverse to Cooper totally backfired. I was a little disappointed in the Cowboys O-line this week they weren't as good as they were the previous two weeks. Five Cowboys were injured yesterday so hopefully they're not too serious.

The Ugly: Come on guys what the hell don't give up a Hail Mary at the end of the game, thank God it was meaningless but it was still ugly.

The Wait and See: Well here we are again with the Cowboys winning and the team with no name losing the Cowboys are still in the hunt for the playoffs so we'll see you next week.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm still trying to figure out what Andy's infatuation was in forcing the ball to Noah Brown? I mean, he's okay, but why force it to your #4/#5 WR?

Rajveer

Reaction score
Last two games were played against real bad QBs, and injury decimated teams, that might explain the turnovers. However we get credit to exploit those weaknesses.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what Andy's infatuation was in forcing the ball to Noah Brown? I mean, he's okay, but why force it to your #4/#5 WR?
When your #3 receiver is injured, Brown becomes the #3 receiver. Brown has kept drives alive this season by catching the ball and getting up the field.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think those would have been to Gallup if he was not injured, but many of those plays that did not work, weren't really on Brown.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Good: What the hell is going on here FOUR more forced turnovers! Ok so now all of a sudden the Cowboys are making plays on the defensive side of the ball, where has this been all year long, that's seven in the last two games that's more than the Cowboys had in their first eight. That pick by Wilson was awesome and this time the Cowboys turned those turnovers into touchdowns. CD Lamb is well on his way folks he just has to clean up the drops. Tony Pollard did really well replacing Zeke and that 40 yard run was amazing.

The Bad: Even though the defense forced four turnovers they still continue to get hammered on the ground and once again the 49er's had little difficulty moving the ball. It didn't matter who carried the football because they were going to gain yardage regardless. Amari Cooper didn't have his best game but it's not all his fault, Andy Dalton wasn't even looking to throw to Cooper and that reverse to Cooper totally backfired. I was a little disappointed in the Cowboys O-line this week they weren't as good as they were the previous two weeks. Five Cowboys were injured yesterday so hopefully they're not too serious.

The Ugly: Come on guys what the hell don't give up a Hail Mary at the end of the game, thank God it was meaningless but it was still ugly.

The Wait and See: Well here we are again with the Cowboys winning and the team with no name losing the Cowboys are still in the hunt for the playoffs so we'll see you next week.

Wasn't one of the turnovers on ST's? The punt early in the 1st quarter.
None the less, the INT's were great to see. And they were good defensive plays, none of these lucky tipped balls.