The Great Cooper and Ced Wilson had

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol what does this matter? Lamb needs to show that he can perform without these guys taking pressure off him

I have said this prior to the season. Entire Cowboys offense will struggle with a bad line, bad run game and with Gallup out. Heck, they will struggle when Gallup gets back. And now Rush is the QB? Not going to happen.

John813

Reaction score
Wilson is the 3rd wheel in Miami.

Hill and Waddle are the two big targets and Wilson is the #3/#4 read. It was obvious throughout the game Tua was looking at Hill most of the time/forced it to him

USArmyVet

Reaction score
A combined 4 catches for 40 yards last week. 22 million Cooper and how many millions for Wilson?

You do realize that Cooper had Jacoby Brissett as the QB and Wilson is at best a 3rd option (maybe 4th) in Miami.

PS

Ceedee Lamb has 2 catches for 29 from the great Dak so your point is what????

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
To me it’s not just that they let cooper go….it’s that he was open to restructuring his deal and was never even offered that opportunity. He was like 30th in targets- of course he’s not going to produce to the $20m level when not getting the opportunity.

however, his route running and attention he did get absolutely created opportunities for others and that’s pretty clear Imo

stinkface

Reaction score
Correct if I am wrong. I think Miami and Cleveland both won last week.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Somebody posted a film breakdown on Cooper vs Carolina. I think it was Baldinger that did it. He was wrecking their secondary but he had Brissett throwing to him so theres that.

Wait until Watson is in there, it will look entirely different.