The Great Cooper and Ced Wilson had

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You do realize that Cooper had Jacoby Brissett as the QB and Wilson is at best a 3rd option (maybe 4th) in Miami.

PS

Ceedee Lamb has 2 catches for 29 from the great Dak so your point is what????

Cooper has the best run game in the NFL and the best Oline in the NFL for play action and time for his routes.

Lamb has 1.2 seconds to try and get open behind this patchwork line, no run game for play action and one of the worst coordinators in the NFL.

And with Gallup he has no one to take away the pressure. And now he has who? Cooper Rush throwing to him? LOL

exciter

Reaction score
A combined 4 catches for 40 yards last week. 22 million Cooper and how many millions for Wilson?
Hmmm… I wonder if they can keep the record at 3-4 after week 7, if Jerry would be willing to trade a 2nd to get Cooper back?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Somebody posted a film breakdown on Cooper vs Carolina. I think it was Baldinger that did it. He was wrecking their secondary but he had Brissett throwing to him so theres that.

Wait until Watson is in there, it will look entirely different.
I saw that too, Cooper route running is very good, he had the CB beaten several times but the ball wasn’t there or he was interfered.

But, I cant understand Amari , his talent doesnt equal to production in critical times or games ? Go gfigure.

Flamma

Reaction score
A combined 4 catches for 40 yards last week. 22 million Cooper and how many millions for Wilson?

There was a video of Cooper getting wide open on multiple occasions. But the throws were terrible.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It was a good cap move, should have gained better draft capital out of it, but was the right move, considering upcoming contracts that will be pending soon.

While it’s great in theory, the hypothetical may not play out that way. What if in 2 years Cooper is clearly the superior receiver over Lamb? He’ll be making much less than Lamb will demand from the market and he’s still only 28. They had good reason to trade him; but it was definitely a gamble.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Roy desperate for people to convince him that Dak doesn't need Cooper :lmao::lmao::lmao:
All QB's, all offenses need players.
Rodgers has done what in the last how many years?

It's just the truth.

We can laugh and point fingers, but the truth is the truth.

And Brees? He did it with an elite, takeaway D that one year with his McC lookalike Coach that so many pine for.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to pass judgement after 1 game. Much like Dak's and Rodgers awful week 1 performances.
It’s not fair but many Zoners, and I mean many, judge players after 1 series. A good laugh can always be had reading the game day threads and watch the losers overreact. :laugh:

Dre11

Reaction score
He made good moves, just replaced them terribly.

We don't know that, they replaced Coop when they drafted Ceedee, Gallup, will replace Ceedee as 2, and Washington/Tolbert will replace Wilson. We haven't seen Gallup,Washington, Tolbert on the field yet.

Adreme

Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to pass judgement after 1 game. Much like Dak's and Rodgers awful week 1 performances.

Also Cooper has the something like the 35th-40th best QB in the NFL throwing him the ball right now. I would not really think much of it. This is just an attempt to try and hide how bad Lamb played last week. Cooper had a pretty meh game, 3 catches on 6 targets for 17 yards but Lamb was awful 2 catches on 11 targets for 29 yards with outright drops and some just weird plays. The old saying applies here though: he got knocked down, you didnt get taller.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We don't know that, they replaced Coop when they drafted Ceedee, Gallup, will replace Ceedee as 2, and Washington/Tolbert will replace Wilson. We haven't seen Gallup,Washington, Tolbert on the field yet.

talking more about oline….dline.