The guy who we should be applauding

rathalarge

Reaction score
Is Jeff Ireland. Not only did he have a good draft last year, but he's also able to identify next tier up and coming free agents. The idea of us giving up a seventh pick for Josh Brown is great! The old regime may not have done that. Three cheers for our new scouting director since last season.
:star:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
I think you are right---The young talent on this team may surprise alot of
folk this year and best of all --most of them are tied up for several years at a good price:starspin

montgod

Reaction score
Well...nothing has been done just yet concerning Josh Brown, but I sure hope something happens fast concerning a kicker before all the really good kickers are gone.

Makes me feel good talking about trying to get a kicker in FA for the Boys since it points to a more complete team if you are looking at the small things to make a season successful.

SouthernStar

Reaction score
justbob said:
most of them are tied up for several years at a good price
Excuse me? I thought that T.O. just got through proving that NOBODY is tied up at ANY price......

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rathalarge said:
The guy who we should be applauding Is Jeff Ireland. Not only did he have a good draft last year, but he's also able to identify next tier up and coming free agents. The idea of us giving up a seventh pick for Josh Brown is great! The old regime may not have done that. Three cheers for our new scouting director since last season.
Another serious test is coming in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see what he come up with for us then.

ddh33

Reaction score
Agreed. I believe the organization is better run right now than it has been in years. I think Jerry deserves credit for that, as well as people like Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland. I also believe that Stephen Jones is a very bright man who is helping this team.

montgod

Reaction score
ddh33 said:
Agreed. I believe the organization is better run right now than it has been in years. I think Jerry deserves credit for that, as well as people like Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland. I also believe that Stephen Jones is a very bright man who is helping this team.

I agree also. Now....if we could only have them apply just a bit more talent and knowledge towards a solid future QB instead of looking at pure potential. :rolleyes:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
SouthernStar said:
Excuse me? I thought that T.O. just got through proving that NOBODY is tied up at ANY price......

You forgot --He is "SPECIAL":lmao:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
rathalarge said:
Is Jeff Ireland. Not only did he have a good draft last year, but he's also able to identify next tier up and coming free agents. The idea of us giving up a seventh pick for Josh Brown is great! The old regime may not have done that. Three cheers for our new scouting director since last season.

Absolutely love the job Jeff Ireland is doing for the Cowboys, and the good part is he is young enough to eventually be our GM........listen up Mr Jones!