THE HAMMER! (VIDEO) poor quality

TDH

Benched
Reaction score
great, we got 2 safeties who care more about making the big hit rather than breakin up the pass, getting a pick, or actually wrapping up.

superpunk

Reaction score
TDH;1434578 said:
great, we got 2 safeties who care more about making the big hit rather than breakin up the pass, getting a pick, or actually wrapping up.

4 plays and you figured that out.

I wish I had a prize or something to give you.

Catch-22

Reaction score
It's funny how guys like Roy Williams and Hamlin can be so quiet and reserved off the field, but turn into raving pissed-off lunatics the second they put a helmet on.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
that footage looks circa 1978.....you sure thats hamlin? :laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TDH;1434578 said:
that's why i labeled it "the hammer". its just to show some people how he can hit. it was the only vid i could find. he's not as bad as everybody makes him out to be.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TDH;1434578 said:

:jerk:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Catch-22;1434590 said:
It's funny how guys like Roy Williams and Hamlin can be so quiet and reserved off the field, but turn into raving pissed-off lunatics the second they put a helmet on.

you got a point with Roy but Hamlin on the other hand.....maybe not. Wasn't he beaten to a pulp at a bar? Not sure that would go under quiet and reserved.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1434632 said:
you got a point with Roy but Hamlin on the other hand.....maybe not. Wasn't he beaten to a pulp at a bar? Not sure that would go under quiet and reserved.

if I went and beat the **** out of Ghandi, would he lose his quiet and reserved reputation also?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1434658 said:
if I went and beat the **** out of Ghandi, would he lose his quiet and reserved reputation also?

Wait, now we have to play the straight victim role with Hamlin too? geeesh......

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1434662 said:
Wait, now we have to play the straight victim role with Hamlin too? geeesh......

I guess I was just trying to make a faulty point with a silly/clever line :)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1434658 said:

The Ghandi i know is a bad muther. Of course, his first name is Steve.

Reaction score
Catch-22;1434590 said:

Seems to me , the only time Roy shows any emotion these days is when his arms go up in the air after WR scores Deep Ball on him.

Spectre

Reaction score
this defense is gonna be scary good.

dont know what everyone's frettin for.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TDH;1434578 said:

I'm sure Coach Phillips knows a thing or two about tackling and wrapping up. Maybe he'll remind them.:rolleyes:

Look for a much more disciplined defense all the way around.

funkytown

Reaction score
There are some Terrence Newman highlights on there from when he was at Kansas St. He was a very explosive player with the ball in his hands. They had him returning kicks and on offense. I know the Cowboys have tried a few things, and its risky putting one of your best players on returns and playing both ways. But the guy has some moves.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
TDH;1434578 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

StevenOtero

Reaction score
MikeCowboy3189;1434837 said:
Ummm Roy Williams' nickname is The Hammer.

Not Hamlin.
Ken "The Hammer" Hamlin has a good ring to it. Just throwin that out there.:rolleyes: