THE HAMMER! (VIDEO) poor quality

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
otero1;1434847 said:
Ken "The Hammer" Hamlin has a good ring to it. Just throwin that out there.:rolleyes:

If Hamlin is The Hammer, maybe Roy can be The Nail because he likes to nail people, even his own teammates. Okay, it's corny. Never mind.
:laugh2:

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Hamlin is not our answer at FS. It should be a red flag that 31 other teams apparently had no interest in this guy. That should tell you something.

To me, he's nothing more than depth at SS. If he's starting at FS, we're gonna get torched down the middle.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
StarMan;1434892 said:
Hamlin is not our answer at FS. It should be a red flag that 31 other teams apparently had no interest in this guy. That should tell you something.

To me, he's nothing more than depth at SS. If he's starting at FS, we're gonna get torched down the middle.
He met with other teams.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
StarMan;1434892 said:

:jerk:

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
StarMan;1434892 said:

well if he can put up 96 tackles like he did last year then ill be happy

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
America's Team;1435174 said:
well if he can put up 96 tackles like he did last year then ill be happy
I'm not so sure it's a good thing that your safety has 100 tackles. That just means your front 7 isn't doing its job.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
theogt;1435175 said:
I'm not so sure it's a good thing that your safety has 100 tackles. That just means your front 7 isn't doing its job.

:hammer:

Hamlin's tackle numbers are not an indicator of his tackling prowess. It's a symptom of a horrible front seven. If ours doesn't improve, he'll have around the same number of tackles.

SS

:star:

Kilyin

Reaction score
We would've had at least 2-3 more interceptions last season if Roy hadn't drilled his own teammates and jarred them loose.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Kilyin;1435225 said:
We would've had at least 2-3 more interceptions last season if Roy hadn't drilled his own teammates and jarred them loose.
So true.

TEK2000

Reaction score
Did this thread somehow get copied from ExtremeSkins.com?

This looks like the kind of bashing of Roy Williams that happens over there. The only thing missing from all this whining is someone crying over a horse collar tackle.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
that is old footage, how long ago was Garcia AND owens a 49er?

superpunk

Reaction score
Juke99;1438462 said:
I get a huge kick out of Brett Favre.

Was that a playoff game or something?

I'm pretty sure that game, the Seahawks were in control, and then Hamlin did that.

Favre became unstoppable, took over the game, and beat the Hawks. :eek::

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
superpunk;1438469 said:
Was that a playoff game or something?

I'm pretty sure that game, the Seahawks were in control, and then Hamlin did that.

Favre became unstoppable, took over the game, and beat the Hawks. :eek::

Not sure.

I just like the fact that he seems to be a football player first and a QB, second.

I also love the comment he made to the officials after not liking a call they made "Hey guys...I have some advice for you...take a two week vacation, then retire"