The Herd: Cowboys have Super Bowl Ingredients

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Not even thinking about the sb. Never did last year. Missing the playoffs is a real possibility. Season is yoing they may start making some noise and progress.

Manster68

Reaction score
I am excited to see how the Cowboy defense develops. Dallas gets Irving and Hitchens back, the young pups in the secondary matures, not to mention Jaylon Smith, along with possible surprises by Tapper and Randy Gregory, the sky is the limit.

The offense is going to right the ship.

This team will be much better in November and December.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If our DL can continue creating some havoc applying pressure we have a shot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Cowboys have the ingredients as well to make it to the SB. However you have to put the ingredients together to get the end result. You can go get all the ingredients to make a cake but until you put it all together to make that cake all you got is eggs, milk and cake mix only until you put them all together will you have a cake. Only when the Cowboys get these ingredients together working as a single team or unit will they have a chance to get to the SB and win it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And a rookie coach embarrassed him last week. Let me know when he out-coaches someone in the postseason. The results will speak for themselves when all is said and done. I am not going to get into a back and forth on this. Peace!!! On to next week!

And when Red Miller a rookie coach took over a very good Denver team, it was the veteran coach Tom Landry that beat him in SB 12.

Pants

Reaction score
This team can be the nest in the NFC, but not until they are more consistent in the offensive play, the play-calling at times was atrocious against Denver

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
God...win a game vs Arizona in week 3 and it's Super Bowl talk. This team has a loooooong way to go. Not saying they can't get better as the year goes but right now it's a joke to even think it. You can "Homer" think it but that's about it...

Yes, just get the win next against the Rams, then we will worry about GB after that.

Lose next week, most will be...fire the team....
Win next week, some will be more SB talk.