The Hidden Secrets to a Superbowl

Reed

Reaction score
this is the most absolute bull**** super bowl i have ever witnessed in my life, im extremely angry right now, if your are at all objective its blatently crap

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
Find another thread there REED this is not a whinner thread about the superbowl. this is the Cowboyszone its about the the Dallas Cowboys

your right this was the come on lets bash the coach thread our bad.

Route 66

Reaction score
It's about an NFL Championship game and it belongs. As far as the Super Bowl, everything from the opening Anthem to the Halftime show to even the commercials sucked!

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
Yes the players play the game and talent is a priemiem. But its the Coaches that motivate the players, design game plan and call the plays..Do the Cowboys have the Superbowl caliber coaches that are able to motivate the team to win on the road like the steelers,,,,,thats the big difference bewtween the cowboys and a superbowl. Jerry Jones will get the players that the boys need but can Big Bill and the coaching staff call the plays and motivate the team to win in the long run. I think thats the Big IF in the cowboys Plan, Can the COACHES TAKE THE COWBOYS to the next level or not.
worst post/thread of the day.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Steelers | 3-4 Defense wins Super Bowl
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:20:45 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Pittsburgh Steelers 3-4 Defense broke the Super Bowl record for subtlest beating of an opponent. Ben Roethlesberger said his role was to take the focus off his defense early by throwing incompletions and interceptions. Hasselbeck said he had no answers to the Steelers 3-4 defense.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
Yes the players play the game and talent is a priemiem. But its the Coaches that motivate the players, design game plan and call the plays..Do the Cowboys have the Superbowl caliber coaches that are able to motivate the team to win on the road like the steelers,,,,,thats the big difference bewtween the cowboys and a superbowl. Jerry Jones will get the players that the boys need but can Big Bill and the coaching staff call the plays and motivate the team to win in the long run. I think thats the Big IF in the cowboys Plan, Can the COACHES TAKE THE COWBOYS to the next level or not.

how long did it take this current coaching staff to do this? was it one year and they whipped up a SB year? Cause i got news..this isnt Cohwers first year as head coach so he really didnt come in and do it....what was thsi current staff and how long did it take them to do it?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Hasselbeck said he had no answers to the Steelers 3-4 defense.
Neither did Holmgren. Ever heard of running the ball with the league MVP?????

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:

The Associated Press reports the Pittsburgh Steelers 3-4 Defense broke the Super Bowl record for subtlest beating of an opponent. Ben Roethlesberger said his role was to take the focus off his defense early by throwing incompletions and interceptions. Hasselbeck said he had no answers to the Steelers 3-4 defense.

:rolleyes:

I take it you didn't actually watch the game. Must have been a patriots fan activity tonight.

The vaunted Steelers defense really didn't do much today.

An inexplicable push off call and some terrible clock management by Seattle certainly didn't help this team.

Stevens dropping everything thrown his way didn't help much either.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Nors said:

Did they mention sais 3-4 defense getting an inordinate number of timely calls agaisnt the offense...like every time the Seahawks scored or even got close to scoring.

I agree with Reed...this was total and complete BS!!!

And BigDog24...this appears to be a thread about the Superbowl which I would point out has NOTHING to do with the Cowboys...This Year...So there you have it.

I have nothing else to say about this farce of a Superbowl!!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
see thru your Beer Goggles and read the thread, its a question.. not a derogitive statement. Can the Coaches take the Cowboys to the next level or not..Coaching is at a all time high in the NFL. Do the Cowboys have the staff to do the JOB or not....

ShiningStar

Reaction score
no..they are being hired and taking the money fo rthe fun of it..parcells loves the stress and work...he figures the paycheck is worth the heart attack...hes never won a SB how the hel would he know how to get one....hes just taking Jerry to the bank for hte kicks....when has that man won anything. Hes a moron....he couldnt tell talent if it was spelled out for him.

NO man..you called it..hes just wasting time....

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
yeah another coach bashing thread, imagine if they had given up on coward

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
see thru your Beer Goggles and read the thread, its a question.. not a derogitive statement. Can the Coaches take the Cowboys to the next level or not..Coaching is at a all time high in the NFL. Do the Cowboys have the staff to do the JOB or not....

I drink Pepsi -

Yes - Parcells has won 2 Super Bowls and is more than capable of winning a 3rd here in Dallas with this staff.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Nors said:
I drink Pepsi -

Yes - Parcells has won 2 Super Bowls and is more than capable of winning a 3rd here in Dallas with this staff.

pepsi is really good....

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Sorry I asked the question, Next time I will be More politcially correct.. and for the over zealous fans, I think Bill can win a SB with Big D, but I don;t think he can do it alone.....